NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

6 hours ago, SWINGTRADER said:

This pretty much confirms that Axl is still fucked up. He is still controlled by the Brazilian family?

I guess if it weren't for them shoving his mouth with a shitload of medications we probably wouldn't have had a smooth run "reunion" tour. Then again, I blame them for a lot of the shit that happened with Axl's fake band over the years. I still can't forget about the time when Beta had to inspect Eddie Trunk's studio to see if it had any evil spirits before Axl was allowed to give his 2006 interview. 

I believe we would have had a reunion tour a long time ago if it weren't for Beta.

My god... listen to this shit! :facepalm:

"pretty much confirms that Axl is still fucked up... controlled by the Brazillian family" "Brazillian family... shoving his mouth with a shitload of medications". Do you have ANY solid evidence to back anything that you've said there? and I don't mean "look at 2011-2014???" I mean an account from someone from the inner circle that is around the Beta's and Axl that said "TB don't want reunions, TB feed Axl medication to control him". I haven't read anything remotely like that before.

I have read lots of fan speculation (based on nothing but speculation, based from magazines speculating on Axls behind the scenes antics) guessing that he's on a ton of medication, but I've never heard anyone else with legitimacy say it. 

If Axl was controlled by anyone, which he obviously isn't! it would be his choice. That Brazillian family is under his employment. Watch that 2014 video from South America and tell me that Axl doesn't call the shots. For that matter watch any video with Axl behind the scenes and tell me that he isn't the boss. He has full control. But, I now it's convenient to blame TB for everything that was and is wrong with GnR, some of it is fair, they definitely weren't the correct management for gnr from 2011-2014... in fact the y completely mismanaged them. But in reality they problem had their hands tied to what Axl wanted to do, and also by what promoters were willing to do with the band because of Axls past antics.

I'm calling bullshit on everything you said, but I have heard about the eddie trunk bit. BUT that is quite common for personal assistants to go and check out the place before the star arrives... it doesn't mean she's the boss. And it's also common place for management to tell interviewers what they can and can not ask in an interview. Listening to that interview, it didn't seem to have many restrictions.... so again, i'm calling bullshit!

:facepalm:

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Wtf?! Never heard that about Beta in 06 :facepalm: 

So she's a vibe sniffer too? 

She gave just a glance :lol:

About half an hour later we were having a serious debate over what was Raven’s best album ( All for One ) when an intern ran into the studio completely out of breath,like he was going to announce the British were coming. “He’s here.”

“Who’s here?”

“Axl Rose! He’s coming up the elevator now.”

The conversation halted and the four of us looked at each other with disbelief.

“Besides Mick Jagger or Paul McCartney, the biggest rock star in the world is coming in this studio right now,” I said to Scott.

At that moment the door opened and in walked—some random older lady.

She said nothing to no one and looked around the room suspiciously. She gave us all a quick glance and left the room. I found out later that her name was Beta, Axl’s personal advisor, who was apparently checking if the vibes in the room were good enough for him to enter.

(Excerpt from the book Undisputed by Chris Jericho)

http://www.gunsnrosesfans.com/post/134459973170/bow-down-to-bowie-one-week-i-was-guesting-along

EDIT: Maybe it wasn't her, though, because she's not Axl's advisor. Or maybe she checked if there were any other people there, photographers for example (Eddie Trunk said that Axl had asked not to be photographed).

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Blackstar oh yeah, I have read that before. I just assumed she was actually just having a look at who else was in there besides Bach and Trunk. Thank you. 

Yes, I think that is what she was doing, but probably Chris Jericho interpreted it as her checking for vibes because he had heard about the Yoda stuff.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

Just now, Blackstar said:

Yes, I think that is what she was doing, but Chris Jericho interpreted as her checking for vibes because he had heard about the Yoda stuff.

Yeah, that's what I think too, never heard of Beta being able to read the vibes etc, so I think Axl sent her in to make sure there wasn't anyone there on his shit list :lol:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe it wasn't her, though, because she's not Axl's advisor. Or maybe she checked if there were any other people there, photographers for example (Eddie Trunk said that Axl had asked not to be photographed).

Nanny, adviser, consultant, housekeeping, she does it all :lol:

Edited by Gackt
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

He's just being sarcastic. Dont get your hopes up.

how did you arrive to that conclusion? Did you go surveying every person of every country in the world? :question:

Probably because the Southamerican leg of the NITL tour is next in GN'R schedule and Brazil happens to be the country in Southamerica with most shows they are going to play at.

Pure promotional purposes.

Hello! The conclusion is simple. As I said before, it's not because Brazil is better. It is simply because it is a populous country. I live in Brazil and I know there are many fans. Only that. As populous countries the example of the US, Mexico, Australia and Argentina also have. "Probably because the Southamerican leg of the tour NITL is next in GN'R schedule and Brazil happens to be the country in Southamerica with most shows They are going to play at. Pure promotional purposes." You're right too. This is one of the main reasons. I just said I wasn't surprised. For the reasons that you say and together with others. He could have granted the interview to an Argentine channel, for example. Maybe he has chosen a Brazilian TV because of the size of the country, or TV station or at the suggestion of Lebeis. Anyway, I don't put the big questions. Just I got ideas. I'm not trying to create controversy, understand? I just gave an opinion. Hugs!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

Doesn t happen. Stop spreading nonsense lies

This is how Jericho first told the story back in 2007 on Wrestling Observer Live:

http://gnr.proboards.com/thread/1479/beta-crazy

So what happens is he showed up and he had this lady come into the room first. This older lady. She walked in the room. She kind of (sniffing sound) like sniffed the air a bit and kind of held her hand up for a couple seconds. It was like "What, is she casting a spell? What is going on?". And then he came in, and I found out later that she was the Spiritual Advisor. And she reads the room and reads the vibrations in the room to decide whether or not Axl can be there. And she liked all of our vibes and he came in.

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think i'm going to become a certified "vibe sniffer" :lol:

I would hate to have to sniff absolutely everywhere though, I mean some places aren't going to be nice are they? :lol:

So Beta must be a certified aura reading, vibe sniffing fortune telling manager of one of the biggest bands on the planet. Really, WTF? :blink:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I would hate to have to sniff absolutely everywhere though, I mean some places aren't going to be nice are they? :lol:

So Beta must be a certified aura reading, vibe sniffing fortune telling manager of one of the biggest bands on the planet. Really, WTF? :blink:

LOL good point. i guess i could rub some Vick's under my nose like they do on those crime shows where things get a bit icky??

oh our Beta is a lady of many talents yes she is! ;)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe she sniffed the pot in the room :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I'm calling bullshit on everything you said, but I have heard about the eddie trunk bit. BUT that is quite common for personal assistants to go and check out the place before the star arrives... 

I agree with pretty much everything you said, but if you're right about the above... that's already kinda fucked up in itself, don't you think? He's not a president, he's a fucking musician.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, it doesn't seem usual to have assistants sniffing a place and taking a look at people before someone else enters the room. That is plain rude.

I don't know if it's unusual or not, but it's ridiculous. At least for a musician.

10 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so was Elvis :)

I blame Colonel Parker.

• Like 2