DDouglasGNR

Izzy Stradlin comments on reunion

Well if that's true it's what a lot of people here have thought for a while. 

• Like 2

Just now, Estranged Reality said:

My gut instinct is that Izzy isn't exactly the most transparent guy in the world, and I think it's probably a little bit of a one-sided view of things. I'm sure there's more to the story. 

I feel the same. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of him saying he wasn't offered the same deal and GnR implying they thought a deal was made and then Izzy changed his mind. :shrugs:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Estranged Reality said:

My gut instinct is that Izzy isn't exactly the most transparent guy in the world, and I think it's probably a little bit of a one-sided view of things. I'm sure there's more to the story. 

I'm sure a lot of people here will believe it straight away because it's Izzy saying it and it's what they want to hear, but yes I agree with you. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gackt said:

I think it's safe to say the bridge is burned

At least for a long while, sadly

IZZY STRADLIN Says He Isn't Involved With GUNS N' ROSES Reunion Because 'They Didn't Want To Split The Loot Equally' 

Former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Izzy Stradlin has dismissed singer Axl Rose's explanation for why he isn't involved with the band's reunion tour as "bullshit." 

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/izzy-stradlin-says-he-isnt-involved-with-guns-n-roses-reunion-because-they-didnt-want-to-split-the-loot-equally/

• Like 1

The money issue is theirs. We are all just fans and I'll always be a fan of Izzy and the other 20 something members of GNR.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, liers said:

He was probably never offered a full time gig because Fortus was still on board, and since he was only going to be part time he probably wasn't going to be paid as much as the full time members. Same situation as Adler.

Could very well be. 

Wow. This sucks. Regardless of how black and white this really is...there is now probably zero chance of Izzy joining. Ever.