[Poll] What's you personal favorite solo record by one of the AFD members?

[Poll] What's you personal favorite solo record by one of the AFD members?  

343 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Im wondering if this was a condition for slash coming back. Hes not one to sit still for long periods of time. I think he would have asked Axl what his plans were if the tour worked out well in terms of getting back into a studio to record and go from there. Or if touring was only what axl wanted to do and once this tour wraps up they all go their separate way again? 

I highly doubt anyone is going anywhere after the tour is over. Slash needs the money and wants to be in Guns, Duff wants to be in Guns, and Axl said in China exchange he wants to keep it going for as long as possible.

No one knows if they'll actually complete and release an album. I think Slash knows it will take years and is probably cool with juggling between solo stuff and Guns stuff. Not that hard for guys like Slash.

He will stay even without an album is my guess. Duff as well. Other potential projects could get in the way of an album or at least take priority over it like an AC/DC album and a tour, but it's been done before. If Axl decides he's gonna go for it, Slash is probably available to collaborate with.

Edited by Rovim