AXL'S GREATEST SCREAM?!? WOW!

colonizedmind

On 8/27/2017 at 3:56 PM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

So I took a lot of your videos and some of the ones I liked and compiled them all into one 3 minute video. 

Nice vid. I wanted to make a quick compilation of songs Axl covers. Just the really good parts such as the middle of bohemian rhapsody , Thunderstruck intro, Only Women Bleed, Salt of the Earth. Just sort of snippets showing how great he was at making a song his own.

My problem and question to you is, which editing program could I use?

I'm older and not super patient with complicated tech., so a simple one would be great.  I have figured out how to download YouTube vids. I just wasn't successful with editing programs. 

LMK

39 minutes ago, Throatrake said:

Nice vid. I wanted to make a quick compilation of songs Axl covers. Just the really good parts such as the middle of bohemian rhapsody , Thunderstruck intro, Only Women Bleed, Salt of the Earth. Just sort of snippets showing how great he was at making a song his own.

My problem and question to you is, which editing program could I use?

I'm older and not super patient with complicated tech., so a simple one would be great.  I have figured out how to download YouTube vids. I just wasn't successful with editing programs. 

LMK

I just used Windows movie maker for this one. Very easy learning curve and if you have a Windows computer it should already be on there. If not you can download it for free from Microsoft