Pets!

pinkforgirls

So the ex is passing through town and wants to stay with me.  We have some business to wrap up.  Sure but all I have is a couch.  Wants to know why he can't sleep in the bed with me.  As long as we're clear we're not going down that road again, hell if I can think of a reason not to.  Hang up the phone and realize I don't own any PJ's. :lol:  Yeah this is just going to be awkward.  I'm counting on the cat to either hiss at him or pin him down.

Simone tried to bring in her first baby bunny.  It was screaming the whole way.  If you bring it in still alive, I'm going to get it.  Lily sat at the back door and didn't do her normal runaway at the sight of Simone.  She wanted out!  Simone got grounded to the house and sat at the back door literally licking her lips.  Baby bunny ran off.  Simone's glaring at me right now.  I know kitty, wtf is wrong with me?  It's baby bunny season.  Only the beginning of fun and games with the cats.

My friend takes her dog to doggie daycare.  They call up all serious, "Mrs. we found a flea on Bella".  No evidence it had taken up residence just one flea.  "You know what this means."  I'm thinking fuck, what does that mean?  Is she kicked out?  Do they report her to someone?  "She immediately has to have a bath."  Again I'm thinking, oh okay, no big deal.  "We charge $35."  Fuck!  The dog did smell good after wards.  The mom and I were traumatized. 

3 hours ago, cineater said:

Apparently I have a racoon now.  It came up to the water dish, stuck both hands in it and then acted like a washing machine.  I like my wild life but a racoon at the back door is a little frightening.

OMG! You are so lucky, I'd love a racoon. I wish we had them here.🦝 

Last night I heard the water dish being moved around.  The coon had tipped it which is pretty hard considering it's low, round and made out of metal.  Plus there was dirt in the bottom of it.  I think he climbed into it.  That is not a coon bath, lol.

14 hours ago, soon said:

My cat attacked me in my sleep last night. First time thats happened. I really hope its the last. I think I was having twitches so hopefully that just triggered him and he wasnt just having a go at me! 

I usually get up when mine do that because I think they might be trying to tell me something.  Sometimes they are.

8 hours ago, cineater said:

I usually get up when mine do that because I think they might be trying to tell me something.  Sometimes they are.

Oh, that’s an interesting point. As it was I did get up because he was pretty vicious! Just now he morning called me by licking and gently pawing the same spot - my neck and shoulder. Lends itself to your point. I think he’s just being a jerk in both cases... I didn’t used to get morning called either