fanfzero

What's up with the tracker? (Looking for a succesor for it)

fanfzero    288
Just now, Shadowsoflight said:

I'll start cleaning it up & we'll see if anyone else would be into it...

If you are able to put a chatbox it will be active, when my forum was closed we were almost 300 people and around 50 users online per day

fanfzero    288
2 hours ago, Shadowsoflight said:

Sorry for the delay guy's... Been caught up with a few things. So i'll have it cleaned up & opened by the end of the week :D

It'll be completely empty of show's until i/we can start adding some though.

No troubles, it will grow slowly

fanfzero    288

Hey guys! Shadowsoflight has just told me that he has the new forum ready, but he is looking for a good chatbox, so if anyone has the code for a good one, post it here, so he can insert it on his forum

fanfzero    288
Just now, chechislash89 said:

I registered in the forum but I still can not enter. Administrator authorization needed? I have not received any mail

I didn't received the email, but when I log in everything works, don't know if @Shadowsoflight has to activate accounts manually or anything

Fixed...

I've validated the few people waiting, So you just need to log in.

Some people here may have been a member before, So just log in with your old details (if you remember them...lol...) & new members, After registering, Just login. Should work fine...

Edited by Shadowsoflight
More info

fanfzero    288
5 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

anyone know what happened to the chinesedemocracy forum? 

It's gone, admin had troubles with a mandatory update of the system and needed to pay aditional money to make it work. It's been a long time since I entered the hub for the last time also.

TupacShakur    197
13 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

It's gone, admin had troubles with a mandatory update of the system and needed to pay aditional money to make it work. It's been a long time since I entered the hub for the last time also.

is everything completely gone or are there archives of old threads available? I posted some pretty rare axl rose photos that i found on  through deep searching myspace some have been circulating the internet like this one below  I wanted to take a look at some of the rare photos I found.

81-axl-rose-balding-2001-01.jpg

fanfzero    288
5 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

is everything completely gone or are there archives of old threads available? I posted some pretty rare axl rose photos that i found on  through deep searching myspace some have been circulating the internet like this one below  I wanted to take a look at some of the rare photos I found.

81-axl-rose-balding-2001-01.jpg

They are not available in a public way, don't know if the files are still there, contact sean (the admin, don't know if he is on mygnrforum) and see if he can recover them

AlleyJazz    1

hey everyone, long time no see... 

This is a status update on my hub. I just moved house, and now have a new ISP.

The new one does not seem to let me put up ANY port forwarding, which I could work around for most applications, but apparently not the hub. 

So this means the hub is not reachable right now, until I can find a (unlikely) way to still do it. I just spent the whole afternoon trying to get it to work, but it seems impossible.

I'm very sorry, but it seems as if that's it for now :wacko:

Actually, if I had known that, I had moved somewhere else.... :facepalm:

• Sad 3

neon    23
48 minutes ago, AlleyJazz said:

hey everyone, long time no see... 

This is a status update on my hub. I just moved house, and now have a new ISP.

The new one does not seem to let me put up ANY port forwarding, which I could work around for most applications, but apparently not the hub. 

So this means the hub is not reachable right now, until I can find a (unlikely) way to still do it. I just spent the whole afternoon trying to get it to work, but it seems impossible.

I'm very sorry, but it seems as if that's it for now :wacko:

Actually, if I had known that, I had moved somewhere else.... :facepalm:

oh, that's sad news.

I hope you will be able to find a solution...

AlleyJazz    1

me too. I contacted support about that, because even as they say the modem/router is not configurable, it CAN be set up via UPNP, but it doesn't work right since the external IP is set up wrong. Not much I can do about, but maybe support might be able to point me in a direction.