Wagszilla

Nintendo Switch

Might have asked this before but got a memory like a goldfish.

Can this thing be used without ever plugging it into a telly?

I want a hand held console and my HDMI ports are all in use on my telly can't be bother to unplug stuff and re plug stuff ... The sins of a lazy man 

23 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Might have asked this before but got a memory like a goldfish.

Can this thing be used without ever plugging it into a telly?

I want a hand held console and my HDMI ports are all in use on my telly can't be bother to unplug stuff and re plug stuff ... The sins of a lazy man 

Yes.

I'm looking forward to the Resident Evil games coming. I have Resident Evil on Gamecube (and I love it), but to be able to play it anywhere, is right up my alley. I have a hard enough playing consoles that are trapped to a TV, let alone ones with wired controllers on top of that.

Loads of great deals in the eshop. I just picked up Lego City Undercover for 70% off and The Messenger for 30% off! I'm set for a while...

Not a fan of Pokemon and never played Smash before but might end up grabbing that one at some point.

I never realised I'm a massive pinball fan until I tried the free demo of this game. This game took me by surprise by re-creating real life licensed pinball machines in stunning realism. The lights and sounds build up to great tension and feeling of accomplishment. Only one free table in the free download, so I'm going to buy the physical version which has all 11 tables unlocked. It has tables like frankenstein, last action hero, star trek, ghostbusters and even AC/DC.

seriously, you all want this game badly. but you don't realise it yet ;) 

Edited by action
  • Like 1

another great addition to the switch library, this time a brilliant first person shooter called "prodeus". Heavy metal, big guns, secrets, old skool level design with moders graphics... day fucking one.

• GNFNR 1

things are starting to look great in the race game department

• GNFNR 1

So none of you is using the dongle by team executer? It lets you run custom firmware and play backups, install emulators and much more even with the latest updates you can attach an external hardisk with tons of backups to it.

Its really great and the good thing is that the exploit is in the tegra chip so Nintendo can't do shit about it. But be aware this exploit is only possible in the devices from before juli 2018, cos in the latest revision of the switch the exploit was patched.

You can do a serial number check to see if your switch is hackable or not. The device costs about 50 bucks.

Edited by FRANSAD

Never played the original. So I'm pretty pumped! As required by law, I must purchase every Zelda game ever made!

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

24 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Never played the original. So I'm pretty pumped! As required by law, I must purchase every Zelda game ever made!

This looks stellar. The graphics are some of the greatest I’ve ever seen.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

the direct was nice and all, but everyone should be talking about this fucking game. COMMANDER KEEN has stealth released on the switch! now I can fight creepy potatoes and agressive tomatoes on the go

maxresdefault.jpg

• GNFNR 1

Still loving my Switch. Played SMB2 last night and had so much fun! There's a new tetris game that's free too. Plus that Hollow Knight sequel will be great as well.

I never played Mario Maker before and have no desire to create levels. Is it worth getting to play other people's creations or are most crap? Also, do you need to be online to play to just whe  you download certain levels?

Edited by Coma16
  • GNFNR 1