Gnrfan2001

Nintendo Switch

also, how can I forget resident evil revelations 2 which has splitscreen couch co-op raid mode. This is genuinly one of the best couch co-op games on the switch, and you only need one copy of the game and one switch 

On 6/13/2019 at 1:51 PM, FRANSAD said:

they also got rid of the kiddy image nintendo consoles use to have.

Not really, when I texted my friend that I bought a Switch, he replied back "Holy shit, I didn't know you had a kid!"

• Haha 2

@actionMK11 would be so much better if the servers didnt take so long to connect. Also, if I go come out of sleep mode while in the game it wont establish a connection and I have to restart the game. Annoying... the gameplay is a lot of fun though. I'm not even good and I'm winning kasual matches online.

Also picked up Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild

I’ve been playing Pokémon Sword like crazy. Love the switch. Using the joycons is so comfortable for me. Yeah they’re small, but being able to use both controllers in both hands however I want feels so next gen 

• Like 1

I might be sad, and download the goose game haha

It's going to be expensive next Xmas with three new consoles supposedly coming out. Switch is great though, I think it's Nintendo's best console to date