11/05/16 Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium *2nd Show*

gunsguy

Oh there's a night 2...hopefully they have some fun with that setlist. Drop Better, Coma, and Seeker

add You're Crazy, Perfect Crime, Yesterday's, Dead Horse, Patience/Don't Cry

and if they are feeling really crazy then drop YCBM, SCOM, Paradise City, KOHD, and add otgm, my Michelle, Slither, and a new song. 

And if they are feeling really really crazy then let Steven play all the AFD songs. 

So expect this set list tonight: 

Perfect Crime

WTTJ

ISE

MR BROWNSTONE

DTJ

DEAD HORSE

ESTRANGED

LALD

RQ

YOURE CRAZY

PATIENCE

SLITHER

MY MICHELLE

OTGM

NIGHTRAIN

encore:

NOVEMBER RAIN (acoustic)

YESTERDAYS

DONT CRY

NEW SONG

GOOD F'N NIGHT!!

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Oh there's a night 2...hopefully they have some fun with that setlist. Drop Better, Coma, and Seeker

add You're Crazy, Perfect Crime, Yesterday's, Dead Horse, Patience/Don't Cry

and if they are feeling really crazy then drop YCBM, SCOM, Paradise City, KOHD, and add otgm, my Michelle, Slither, and a new song. 

And if they are feeling really really crazy then let Steven play all the AFD songs. 

So expect this set list tonight: 

Perfect Crime

WTTJ

ISE

MR BROWNSTONE

DTJ

DEAD HORSE

ESTRANGED

LALD

RQ

YOURE CRAZY

PATIENCE

SLITHER

MY MICHELLE

OTGM

NIGHTRAIN

encore:

NOVEMBER RAIN (acoustic)

YESTERDAYS

DONT CRY

NEW SONG

GOOD F'N NIGHT!!

I would take that setlist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I keep saying Axl will bring the rasp tonight and each night I'm getting more concerned 

Me too, I've watched a few clips and I'm very worried, I have to say. Maybe it does sound better when you're there in person, but SCOM from last night made me cringe and that's the song everyone looks for on YouTube. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Me too, I've watched a few clips and I'm very worried, I have to say. Maybe it does sound better when you're there in person, but SCOM from last night made me cringe and that's the song everyone looks for on YouTube. 

It's been a sub par performance on this leg for Axl. Jungle, Otgm, and a couple others he was nailing with ease have become liabilities for him. 

A couple people said he was good last night but I didn't hear anything too promising. The NA leg was a much better showing for Axl. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

It's been a sub par performance on this leg for Axl. Jungle, Otgm, and a couple others he was nailing with ease have become liabilities for him. 

A couple people said he was good last night but I didn't hear anything too promising. The NA leg was a much better showing for Axl. 

And you complained about pretty much every one of those shows too.  :lol:  If you want to hear studio versions of these songs, then just listen to the studio albums bud....stop watching periscope streams, it will drive you crazy...lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Let's hope that Axl/the band doesn't read this forum.  They might just say "no Steven" tonight as a big f u to all the complainers.  :lol:

Obviously, I'm joking and I don't think they would ever do that....but would be funny as heck if they did....lol.

Whatever the occasion, just the same... you know what I mean?

I'm not saying Steven playing 1 song is bad, but.. the other side of the coin - you ask yourself - if they could give him less, would they? (if it were possible anyhow...)

Cause you forge your mindset - 'Hey we shouldn't expect any surprises, why would Steven show up in Argentina...?' Then he does and you blossom of happiness and then they shatter your ephemeral illusion that you're gonna witness 2 (I repeat 2...lol) full songs with Steven... I mean..preposterous. Cut him from 7 songs to 6 or from 6 to 5... not from 2 to 1 !!!!

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

Whatever the occasion, just the same... you know what I mean?

I'm not saying Steven playing 1 song is bad, but.. the other side of the coin - you ask yourself - if they could give him less, would they? (if it were possible anyhow...)

Cause you forge your mindset - 'Hey we shouldn't expect any surprises, why would Steven show up in Argentina...?' Then he does and you blossom of happiness and then they shatter your ephemeral illusion that you're gonna witness 2 (I repeat 2...lol) full songs with Steven... I mean..preposterous. Cut him from 7 songs to 6 or from 6 to 5... not from 2 to 1 !!!!

I was totally joking.  The more Adler, the better, imo...at the same time though, I don't expect it.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

I was totally joking.  The more Adler, the better, imo...at the same time though, I don't expect it.

I know you were joking... just wanted to point out the less superficial and more insightful approach in comparison to what we've been stumbling upon here...

4 minutes ago, manolito said:

ESTA NOCHE ROMPO TODO EL CAMPO VIP.

Y SE LA AGITO AL GORDO EN LA CARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y LE ROBO LA GALERA AL SLASH Y ENTRO A CORRER POR AVENIDA LIBERTADOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pd:traduzcan para los pobres gringos.

*Google Translate*

TONIGHT BREAK ALL THE FIELD VIP.

And stirred TO OVERWEIGHT IN THE FACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEFT AND THE WAREHOUSE TO YOU SLASH AND ENTER to run down Avenida Libertador !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pd: translated for gringos poor.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

And you complained about pretty much every one of those shows too.  :lol:  If you want to hear studio versions of these songs, then just listen to the studio albums bud....stop watching periscope streams, it will drive you crazy...lol.

You're 100% right this periscope stuff sucks, YouTube videos have sucked. I'm losing my mind

On the NA leg my complaints were limited to YCBM, SCOM, NR, and PC. On this current leg I have no idea where to begin, I'd rather go back to 4 bad songs then have the whole set be hit or miss. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

You're 100% right this periscope stuff sucks, YouTube videos have sucked. I'm losing my mind

On the NA leg my complaints were limited to YCBM, SCOM, NR, and PC. On this current leg I have no idea where to begin, I'd rather go back to 4 bad songs then have the whole set be hit or miss. 

You're not on your own, I thought OTGM sounded bad, and WTTJ they've both got that helium voice that Axl does. 

• Like 1