Slash and Perla Divorce

2 hours ago, moreblack said:

Now he's claiming they were never married

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/31/slash-divorce-perla-bigamy/

yes that was what the article i posted said....she was still married to the man she claimed she'd divorced when she "married" Slash. this is public notice so for all who think it's mean to the "kids" i would think Slash made sure they knew before he went public with it

20 hours ago, Babooshka said:

This is sad. On the one hand they seemed like a fun couple, but then considering all the times he filed for divorce, only to recant when Perla used the kids against him. It clearly wasn't a good relationship and he should never have married her.

Yep. 

HE made it public! and it's his responsiblity to tell HIS kids what was going down as he was obviously aware they'd find out. smfh...really people leave your personal poorly veiled attacks out of this if you have the maturity to do so!

On 11/1/2016 at 1:06 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

HE made it public! and it's his responsiblity to tell HIS kids what was going down as he was obviously aware they'd find out. smfh...really people leave your personal poorly veiled attacks out of this if you have the maturity to do so!

Are you ok? You seem to take this a little too personally, we don't know these people, we are all coming from a position of ignorance. 

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

if she were that smart she'd know she was still legally married to someone else before she "married" Slash. thus making this discusion moot. js...:shrugs:

Well, honestly, I don't see how knowing you were still legaly married has anything to do with being smart. :shrugs:

Let's be clear, I'm definatelly not defending Perla, there's probably 0 persons here who likes her, but to think Perla is some poor, young, naive girl who's gonna let her fortune slip away because some devorcing papers were not properly filled 20 years ago....that's not going to happen. So, it would be better for Slash to pay her off as soon as possible and end everything while they're on civil terms and until it gets nasty. Being on bad terms with someone like Perla is not something he can afford, especially since the kids are most of the time with their mother. Not trying to paint her as a witch or something, but things like that happen. The parent that raises the children can turn them against other parent that is most of the time away. 

Plus, you can't really say she deserves nothing, no matter what a bitch she is. She was there during all those years and as no one else but Slash claimed, she is the one responsible for him sobering up. So, in the name of all that pay her some reasonable amount of money, something she ''deserves'' and just move on with your life. He'll soon regain that money, with this tour and the tours to come. All that happened in the last week can only turn bad for Slash, maybe not in a financial way, but in every other yes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nn18 said:

Well, honestly, I don't see how knowing you were still legaly married has anything to do with being smart. :shrugs:

Let's be clear, I'm definatelly not defending Perla, there's probably 0 persons here who likes her, but to think Perla is some poor, young, naive girl who's gonna let her fortune slip away because some devorcing papers were not properly filled 20 years ago....that's not going to happen. So, it would be better for Slash to pay her off as soon as possible and end everything while they're on civil terms and until it gets nasty. Being on bad terms with someone like Perla is not something he can afford, especially since the kids are most of the time with their mother. Not trying to paint her as a witch or something, but things like that happen. The parent that raises the children can turn them against other parent that is most of the time away. 

Plus, you can't really say she deserves nothing, no matter what a bitch she is. She was there during all those years and as no one else but Slash claimed, she is the one responsible for him sobering up. So, in the name of all that pay her some reasonable amount of money, something she ''deserves'' and just move on with your life. He'll soon regain that money, with this tour and the tours to come. All that happened in the last week can only turn bad for Slash, maybe not in a financial way, but in every other yes.

i can live with that. but to try and take him to the cleaners is abhorrent. be fair. give her an amount that she and her kids can live on reasonably and allow him access to his kids, and not just random weekends and holidays. besides she seems like the type who will wind up on her feet but to think she is entitled to an exorbinant amount of money, which is what i have read she's doing, is complete BS. 

On 11/4/2016 at 4:20 PM, RooSaa said:

so is there any proof that Slash really said it? Only because it is on the Internet, doesnt mean that it is true ...

yeah we have notarized documents and sworn affidavits by all parties involved *rolling eyes*

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...