If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

I've spent plenty of time in the bars he's talking about- where bikers stare at cowboys, who are laughing at the hippies, who are praying they'll get out of there alive...

I've seen the dude in a bar in Lawrence KS (we get all the good shows). Me n my buddy got hella fucked up n seen him in this dive... where bikers stare at cowboys...

15 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I've spent plenty of time in the bars he's talking about- where bikers stare at cowboys, who are laughing at the hippies, who are praying they'll get out of there alive...

I've seen the dude in a bar in Lawrence KS (we get all the good shows). Me n my buddy got hella fucked up n seen him in this dive... where bikers stare at cowboys...

DAC was a bad man. This was the closing song every Saturday night at this jukejoint I know :lol:

• Like 1

On 11/18/2016 at 3:58 PM, RussTCB said:

I was just coming to post this!! I had her LP in my hands at the record store this morning, then thought "Hmm, maybe I'll stream it first". I'm sooooooooooooo glad I did as I didn't like it much at all and I'd be pissed if had paid for it.

Did you check out her little side group the Pistol Annies? I actually enjoyed that album.

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I went to a cowboy dance hall in San Antonio last week. What's with the racetrack around the bar @AxlsFavoriteRose ? :lol:

never been there. when i visited SA it was with my family and we didn't go to any cowboy dance halls :(

but doesnt surprise me at all! how was the trip? did you get into Franklins :)