If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

13 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Wow. I probably went over the top tonight. Drunk. Or...

You're good! After those first few songs I was like, yep, whiskey was getting drunk last night :lol: I've always said....hip-hop and smoking go hand in hand and country and drinking go hand in hand. :lol: They just go good together.

• Like 1

I'm actually friends with Shooter,  so I may be biased, but he's my favorite musician(besides GNR) of any genre. He doesn't much fit into a particular genre anyways. 

His latest album is a fantastic musical trip that definitely doesn't fit in any genre. 

I highly recommend any of you guys to check out his album Black Ribbons as well. It's a masterpiece. 

Ive met a few guys that I really dig through him. Colter Wall is about to blow up. This guy is legit. 

Justin Wells is really good too. 

And my personal favorite, Josh Morningstar. This guy is unbelievably talented, and so good live. 

• Like 2

On 26/11/2016 at 1:05 PM, J Dog said:

What's the deal homie....I wanna see how you rate Straight to Hell. And I usually don't care how anybody rate anything :lol:

Yknow what, its as good as the first one!  Better in its way, it kinda progresses without collapsing into some countrified punk cartoon like i was concerned it might.  Really, it was fucking brilliant.  Pop Country really get it with both barrels eh? :lol:. Kid Rocks a yank :lol:  Even the fast stuff, it never sounds like punk, sounds more like an old west fiddle players jig.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Yknow what, its as good as the first one!  Better in its way, it kinda progresses without collapsing into some countrified punk cartoon like i was concerned it might.  Really, it was fucking brilliant.  Pop Country really get it with both barrels eh? :lol:. Kid Rocks a yank :lol:  Even the fast stuff, it never sounds like punk, sounds more like an old west fiddle players jig.

Yeah if anything it's more like punk in spirit. He's gonna keep the music traditional country/bluegrass, it's just that him and his band play the hell out of it.

Country Heroes

Legend of D Ray White

Low Down

Those are perfect.