Member Picture Thread

Słash

14 minutes ago, action said:

where is your picture btw?

you're all talk and no game ;) come on. give us a pic. you know you want to

My picture is nowhere on the internet and it never will be, i've never had a facebook or an instagram or any of that shite for that very reason, i have no interest in posting my mug up, the few instances it is online is through it being filmed at a gig or what have you.  

In fact there's very little photos of me in general through the course of my entire life.

Edited by Len Cnut

20 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

My picture is nowhere on the internet and it never will be, i've never had a facebook or an instagram or any of that shite for that very reason, i have no interest in posting my mug up, the few instances it is online is through it being filmed at a gig or what have you.  

In fact there's very little photos of me in general through the course of my entire life.

I can see where you're coming from

for the longest time I didn't have a facebook profile pic myself. but since kicking out everyone except my sister, brother and cousings and putting everything on the highest privacy settings, there is a small pic of me featuring there.

I posted some pics of me on here, but they were nameless, and I was going to delete them anyway but someone beat me to it. bet too much people complained about my ugly head crashing the board or something :lol:

38 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nazmeen, if I can post my pic on here, then well even you can, at least the image of my fat cousin will go out of my head :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, action said:

what Slash787 said.

and truth to be told, I'm not sure things can get worse than those pyjama pants ;) 

You know, ive been on chats of other bands, I was never a forum type of a person, but I used to be in a bands chat for more than 10 years, I made a lot of friends, talked to them everyday like how I do here, but never shared a pic.

Over here I know that if I go to a GN'R concert, I might meet some of you, so well you will see me eventually, generally I just don't share my pics anywhere, so this was the first time for me and I did it. 

But I get why some don't want to share cause I think the same way. 

19 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever posted a pic on this or any forum. Having said that, here's me after several drinks along with my lovely wife:

Thats a great pic man, I guess some one did post a pic of you on this forum before.