Member Picture Thread

Słash

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2018 at 6:43 AM, Dazey said:

Jr and I fishing in Liverpool at the weekend. 

39063223_708032929542455_704572396595157

If you ever decide to do that in the canals of Manchester it would be like a trip down memory lane for Daddy, god knows what horrific souvenirs you might dredge up. A rusted can of rohypnol, an old rag maybe one of Marco's leather cowboy boots.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

If you ever decide to do that in the canals of Manchester it would be like a trip down memory lane for Daddy, god knows what horrific souvenirs you might dredge up. A rusted can of rohypnol, an old rag maybe one of Marco's leather cowboy boots.

So...comes in cans does it? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NtJX7ZGP5p7-5UaURoa568C2u4o1PtJU/view?usp=drivesdk

wonder if this will work i'm a bit clueless at all this tech stuff

Here is me in Hua Hin Thailand

didn't work, try using a host like tinypic or pay for membership here and upload pics direct

http://www.mygnrforum.com/store/?/store/=

18 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I'm surprised you ain't been there, you'd love it, all that designer gear going cheap. Get yourself kitted out for under a monkey 

Not really that into it to be honest.  Well I am but...its always like a whim thing?  If I spent enough time thinking about it to arrange to go out of my way to go to a specific place for it I’d probably not bother.

16 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I'm surprised you ain't been there, you'd love it, all that designer gear going cheap. Get yourself kitted out for under a monkey 

"Under a monkey" is how they explain the birds and the bees to Len's lot. :lol: 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dazey said:

"Under a monkey" is how they explain the birds and the bees to Len's lot. :lol: 

Having previously debunked the theory of evolution with reference to scripture, work that one out :lol:

3 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah its full of pretentious pricks bro

I've never had that big a problem with pretentious pricks, I've been called one myself often enough :lol: