Member Picture Thread

Słash

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Never seen the big deal with being tall myself, you crack your head on things, you're as graceful as a fuckin' baby elephant and people tend to start on you more. 

It would be so handy if everyone put their height under their avatar.

It's a bit odd, sometimes I see a woman and think: Wow, she's really tall. And then it turns out she's as tall as I am :lol: I don't like that you can't really hide when you're tall. You always stick out. (I'm not a giant btw, only slightly taller than Powerage.) No one will lift me on their shoulders like you see at concerts :( But I'm tall enough to look over many people's heads :) So it has pros and cons.

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Holy shit, I forgot to post that picture :lol: 

We never made any arrangements to meet up, even though I did end up flying into Glasgow to stay with a friend for the night. He was showing my around the city, and this guy comes up to me and says "You're Dan, right?". Turns out it was @Graeme. So we did meet up briefly, by total coincidence :lol: 

stKXrgV.jpg

Damn, what are the chances of that, really. That's awesome.

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2019 at 11:18 AM, Lio said:

It's a bit odd, sometimes I see a woman and think: Wow, she's really tall. And then it turns out she's as tall as I am :lol: I don't like that you can't really hide when you're tall. You always stick out. (I'm not a giant btw, only slightly taller than Powerage.) No one will lift me on their shoulders like you see at concerts :( But I'm tall enough to look over many people's heads :) So it has pros and cons.

Same.  :) 

I play volleyball, so it has more pros than cons.  I can reach stuff, too.  

10 hours ago, triad said:

Same.  :) 

I play volleyball, so it has more pros than cons.  I can reach stuff, too.  

:lol: The times I've had people ask if volleyball or basketball was nothing for me. Sadly, I'm really bad at anything involving sports.

But yes, true, it is handy to be able to reach the highest shelves :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lio said:

:lol: The times I've had people ask if volleyball or basketball was nothing for me. Sadly, I'm really bad at anything involving sports.

Same here.  i love boxing and football but fuck asking me to actually do any of it :lol:  I was terrible at football, like REALLY bad, put people used to go round me like nothing and nutmeg me and all sorts of shit and I must've been (and perhaps still am!) a really egotistical bastard because I could never handle it, I could never handle 'ahhhh, you got fuckin' 'megged', I'd wanna fight em.  I didn't mind being shit, its the way they mug you off for it that used to piss me off.  And boxing, went to the gym a fair few times but fuck getting in the ring and actually getting punched in the face, I was great on the bags and doing the running and drills and all that, the bags don't hit you back y'see :lol: Used to muck around with cricket a bit but I knocked it on the head after I caused three very big older lads to have a very serious grudge with me after I took the piss out of them too hard when they weren't no good, very narrowly survived a serious kicking, were it not for my big brother.  One of em caught up with me and slapped me around a bit in local shopping centre.  

33 minutes ago, Graeme said:

I have a mental image of you taking a leathering from an enraged posh boy in a cardigan:

s7-1312373_alternate10?$rla10_506_630$&c

I wish they were, it woulda made for a better story, as it was they were two lads of south asian persuasion or as Tommy Robinson likes to call them ‘of muslim appearance’ :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

• 2 months later...
On 9-4-2019 at 8:31 PM, Graeme said:

It's fun when I'm in México, because I'm usually head and shoulders above pretty much everyone, going to concerts is great.

Right until you get stabbed by the people behind you :lol: 

3 hours ago, username said:

Right until you get stabbed by the people behind you :lol: 

Is that how you treat taller people at gigs in the Netherlands? :P Surely a lot of the population would get murdered then.

Just now, Dazey said:

And you never even called me! :( 

It was only 3 days at the end of our trip from Italy...basically to celebrate my Mom's retirement and to visit my cousin, who just had a new baby.  Basically a family trip of sorts.  I wasn't allowed to go "Vegas style" crazy.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

It was only 3 days at the end of our trip from Italy...basically to celebrate my Mom's retirement and to visit my cousin, who just had a new baby.  Basically a family trip of sorts.  I wasn't allowed to go "Vegas style" crazy.  :lol:

Boooooo! :P You also look a bit like Anton Lavey! :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Boooooo! :P You also look a bit like Anton Lavey! :lol: 

It was the first time I've been in London in about 20 years.  Awesome city!  Hopefully I'd like to go back within a year or two....we can find out how well you hold your shots down then.  :P

• Like 1