Jump to content
Słash

Member Picture Thread

Recommended Posts

On 9-4-2019 at 8:31 PM, Graeme said:

It's fun when I'm in México, because I'm usually head and shoulders above pretty much everyone, going to concerts is great.

Right until you get stabbed by the people behind you :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Almost didn’t recognise you without the robes and the hood. :lol: 

Those activities are best saved for late night... Real late! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/04/2019 at 8:23 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

I'm probably the size of one of your legs i'm only 5'4

😂 bless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, username said:

Right until you get stabbed by the people behind you :lol: 

Is that how you treat taller people at gigs in the Netherlands? :P Surely a lot of the population would get murdered then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Anarchy in the UK! 

Image may contain: Alex Malatesta, standing, cloud, sky, beard and outdoor

 

Had some fun in London a few weeks ago. :ph34r:

And you never even called me! :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dazey said:

And you never even called me! :( 

 It was only 3 days at the end of our trip from Italy...basically to celebrate my Mom's retirement and to visit my cousin, who just had a new baby.  Basically a family trip of sorts.  I wasn't allowed to go "Vegas style" crazy.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

 It was only 3 days at the end of our trip from Italy...basically to celebrate my Mom's retirement and to visit my cousin, who just had a new baby.  Basically a family trip of sorts.  I wasn't allowed to go "Vegas style" crazy.  :lol:

Boooooo! :P You also look a bit like Anton Lavey! :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Boooooo! :P You also look a bit like Anton Lavey! :lol: 

It was the first time I've been in London in about 20 years.  Awesome city!  Hopefully I'd like to go back within a year or two....we can find out how well you hold your shots down then.  :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Graeme said:

Is that how you treat taller people at gigs in the Netherlands? :P Surely a lot of the population would get murdered then.

We're all taller people, so it evens out. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @youngswedishvinyl for reminding me to upload these photos from July 2018 :P 

qAaQ3le.jpg

0xXnoA1.jpg

Not sure why I look so miserable, but at least you look happy!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amir said:

Thanks @youngswedishvinyl for reminding me to upload these photos from July 2018 :P 

qAaQ3le.jpg

0xXnoA1.jpg

Not sure why I look so miserable, but at least you look happy!

Thanks for sharing man! It was great to be able to meet up before that show! :)

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Thanks for sharing man! It was great to be able to meet up before that show! :)

Did Amir eat all the pizza and you just got a glass of tap water? Or did you share? Sorry, I always seem to get curious seeing pics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Lio said:

Did Amir eat all the pizza and you just got a glass of tap water? Or did you share? Sorry, I always seem to get curious seeing pics.

He looks the sort that'd have your pizza away eh? :lol:  He has that sort of predatory look about him that you only really get in full blooded Arab stock :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lio said:

Did Amir eat all the pizza and you just got a glass of tap water? Or did you share? Sorry, I always seem to get curious seeing pics.

He ordered the pizza and was kind enough to share it with me, I just ordered a beer ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O ye of little faith, thinking I wouldn't share a pizza! :P It was a pretty nice pizza, too, chicken and cashew with some kind of Thai curry sauce. I had that pizza somewhere else in Norway as well, never seen that combo before.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amir said:

O ye of little faith, thinking I wouldn't share a pizza! :P It was a pretty nice pizza, too, chicken and cashew with some kind of Thai curry sauce. I had that pizza somewhere else in Norway as well, never seen that combo before.

If my mind serves me well it was spicy as hell as well, or was that the sauce that came on the side? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

If my mind serves me well it was spicy as hell as well, or was that the sauce that came on the side? :)

Yeah at this place they gave the sauce on the side, I really liked it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×