Słash

Member Picture Thread

^ As a lead toddler teacher with a class of 10 rugrats, boy don't I know this!!! :lol:

• Haha 3

On 24/06/2020 at 9:42 PM, marlingrl03 said:

^ As a lead toddler teacher with a class of 10 rugrats, boy don't I know this!!! :lol:

Dangerous to admit to things like that here. We'll all be asking you for advice! 

• Haha 1

I'm watching an old wrestling PPV that I went to and I had no idea you can clearly see me on camera the entire night. 

Screenshot_20200626-132946_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm watching an old wrestling PPV that I went to and I had no idea you can clearly see me on camera the entire night. 

Screenshot_20200626-132946_Gallery.jpg

Were you not watching the entire night too? :lol:  I'd've loved to've gone to see the wrestling as a kid, I remember when I was little I think they had Summerslam over here, Wembleyy Stadium, I would've sold my Nan for a ticket but no one was about to take me to see the fuckin' wrestling, I didn't even have Sky to watch it on the telly.  I think it was Summerslam 93 or 92.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Were you not watching the entire night too? :lol:  I'd've loved to've gone to see the wrestling as a kid, I remember when I was little I think they had Summerslam over here, Wembleyy Stadium, I would've sold my Nan for a ticket but no one was about to take me to see the fuckin' wrestling, I didn't even have Sky to watch it on the telly.  I think it was Summerslam 93 or 92.

I went to see Big Daddy at the Redcar Bowl in about 1985. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I went to see Big Daddy at the Redcar Bowl in about 1985. :lol: 

Serious, Big Daddy?  Shit man, how cool is that?  My uncle used to love all that old time wrestling, Mick McManus, Kendo Nagazaki, Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy.  I'd've loved to've seen that!  His real name was Shirley y'know, Big Daddy.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Serious, Big Daddy?  Shit man, how cool is that?  My uncle used to love all that old time wrestling, Mick McManus, Kendo Nagazaki, Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy.  I'd've loved to've seen that!  His real name was Shirley y'know, Big Daddy.

Aye. Met him and got an autograph and all that. Giant Haystacks and all the others were there too. :lol: 

Just now, Dazey said:

Aye. Met him and got an autograph and all that. Giant Haystacks and all the others were there too. :lol: 

I wish I had parents like that, assuming you went with your old man.  Only place my old man ever took me was the park :lol:  This vast expanse of grass with a fuckin' Rugby club and a climbing frame and swings.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I just watched that Summerslam the other day. That has to be the biggest venue they ever had that event in. 

Posted (edited)

I've been binge watching classic WWE this last week. Started with ep 1 of Raw from 1993 and just working through them, or at least I was for a few days and then my missus took over and skipped ahead to the 2000 era, booooo :thumbsdown:

Instead of the storytelling being told in the ring I'm now having to watch the 80 year old Mae Young give birth to a hand :rofl-lol:

Edit: Added some pics from Google Photos.

20181107-055003-COLLAGE.jpgIMG-20181117-184409042-COLLAGE.jpg
IMG-20190531-203713870-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by downliner
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, downliner said:

I've been binge watching classic WWE this last week. Started with ep 1 of Raw from 1993 and just working through them, or at least I was for a few days and then my missus took over and skipped ahead to the 2000 era, booooo :thumbsdown:

Instead of the storytelling being told in the ring I'm now having to watch the 80 year old Mae Young give birth to a hand :rofl-lol:

Edit: Added some pics from Google Photos.

20181107-055003-COLLAGE.jpgIMG-20181117-184409042-COLLAGE.jpg
IMG-20190531-203713870-COLLAGE.jpg

Cool pictures, but... where's Silent Bob?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Graeme said:

Is anyone else suffering from a quarantine haircut (or lack thereof)?

107453179-473043610217448-55076718089992

Eeesh! Give it a couple more weeks and you’ll have gone full on Braveheart. Minus the anti-semitism of course. :lol: 

22 hours ago, Dazey said:

Eeesh! Give it a couple more weeks and you’ll have gone full on Braveheart. Minus the anti-semitism of course. :lol: 

Covid may take our freedom, but it will never take our lives!