Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

He's killing it on the RIR stream right now. :headbang:

I watched it. He's sick unfortunately and was singing at like 50% but handled it well all things considered (:slash:). He was a million times better last week when I saw it. I feel sorry for him and for the people in Rio, it was their first gig there and he couldn't sing the way he normally does.

I heard 2018 will be all about SMKC and apparently they're coming to South America at some point, I'm looking forward to it! ^_^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I watched it. He's sick unfortunately and was singing at like 50% but handled it well all things considered (:slash:). He was a million times better last week when I saw it. I feel sorry for him and for the people in Rio, it was their first gig there and he couldn't sing the way he normally does.

I heard 2018 will be all about SMKC and apparently they're coming to South America at some point, I'm looking forward to it! ^_^

Wait...Slash is ill?

5 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

You're sounding like the Axl's Voice thread. :P Sick or not I still think they killed it. The crowd was loving them.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Found it randomly on Pinterest. Looks to be several years old, probably from Taz's social media.

Well that's definitely not from Taz's IG. Maybe Facebook? I can't see everything he posts on FB because I'm not his friend. 

I'm in love with the pic. Izzy looks soooo damn cute :wub:

• Like 1