Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

I love a lot of things about this pic. He looks so... tall :wub: And he looks a lot like his younger self on the PC video.

He looks like a badass in that pic. :wub:

And to cleanse the thread of all this Dizzy talk:

407full-izzy-stradlin.jpg

404full-izzy-stradlin.jpg

640full-izzy-stradlin.jpg

371full-izzy-stradlin.jpg

320full-izzy-stradlin.jpg

490full-izzy-stradlin.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Crazedlioness said:

Great another amazing thread I'm late to and will have to spend ages catching up on. Xx  <3 better get my pop corn

Hey, welcome!! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Crazedlioness said:

https://youtu.be/OJBMBHPkxpE this will always be one of my favourite gnr interviews. If it wasn't izzy talking do nich od almost be like "shut up and let the others talk" but because izzy never talks it's hilarious. Too much hereoin fro him that day haha "show them your buns ax" ??

He really talked so much hahha. It's like he talked all he had inside that day and then...Nevermore :rofl-lol:

I'm out of likes but I really want to LIKE every pic on this page :wub:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

Man, I'm sorry I brought that up. The Dizzy close-ups really brought it home. But look at you guys turning it around!

Image result for izzy stradlin 2006

Yeah

I also love the entirety of the CBGB's event. Love watching Izzy in it. Love that Slash seems to be throwing some sort of fit thoughout the whole damn thing.  That Steven doesn't know what to do with himself. That you can see Erin sitting morosely and Angela dancing around behind them.  I especially love the end when it was apparent that these were not media trained guys in any way. Evrything felt so raw. 

• Like 2

Ah I love that video. Steven reminds me of a happy golden retriever puppy :lol: and Izzy is just :wub: 

And speaking of Angela, I came across some site a few weeks ago where there was a post from her, very pissed off cause she was sick of being associated with GnR or something and she talked about a tape Izzy gave to her with the original version of "Patience". Man, I'd kill to be able to hear that!

8 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Man, I'm sorry I brought that up. The Dizzy close-ups really brought it home. But look at you guys turning it around!

Image result for izzy stradlin 2006

Yeah

I also love the entirety of the CBGB's event. Love watching Izzy in it. Love that Slash seems to be throwing some sort of fit thoughout the whole damn thing.  That Steven doesn't know what to do with himself. That you can see Erin sitting morosely and Angela dancing around behind them.  I especially love the end when it was apparent that these were not media trained guys in any way. Evrything felt so raw. 

Completely agree. Slash is hilarious in this. My second favourite slash to the Heineken bottle slash haha

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Ah I love that video. Steven reminds me of a happy golden retriever puppy :lol: and Izzy is just :wub: 

And speaking of Angela, I came across some site a few weeks ago where there was a post from her, very pissed off cause she was sick of being associated with GnR or something and she talked about a tape Izzy gave to her with the original version of "Patience". Man, I'd kill to be able to hear that!

That would be amazing! I'll say this for Angela, she certainly doesn't seem adverse to publicity, at least not where Andy Mccoy is concerned but she has said very little about Izzy.  I remember her getting upset online a few years back over her supposed involvement in Erin's overdose, but she stays pretty quiet on the GNR front.

Izzy singing Jumping Jack Flash:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

That description of Steven is on point. I love it:heart:

image.jpeg

No laughing at Duff on this one. They both look adorable:wub::wub:

Speaking of Duff. Didn't he and Izzy record some stuff in late 2015? I wonder what happened to it.

12 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Maybe we'll hear about it in 2018 or whenever NITL is over. :shrugs:

I really hope so! But I don't know what to think anymore...Are Izzy and Duff still friends? If that infamous quote from Duff is true I highly doubt it :o

Edited by Darkenchantress

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I really hope so! But I don't know what to think anymore...Are Izzy and Duff still friends? If that infamous quote from Duff is true I highly doubt it :o

I think duff would have acknowledged izzy's twitter account at some point or commented on one of his songs or something. This to me is the saddest thing about the whole situation. They seemed like genuinely good friends. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I think duff would have acknowledged izzy's twitter account at some point or commented on one of his songs or something. This to me is the saddest thing about the whole situation. They seemed like genuinely good friends. 

At least wishes him a happy birthday.. the only one that acknowledged his birthday was slash.. not even the gnr twitter account.. so sad..

i wonder if any of the guys were invited to Richards wedding??

my opinion: I have lost respect for the  slash, duff, and Axl  that is one reason I will not buy tickets for any of there concerts.. I can't say anything about the hired hands because they have no saying in anything..

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Don't remind me of that. Makes me want to kick Duff in the balls.:max:

28 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

At least wishes him a happy birthday.. the only one that acknowledged his birthday was slash.. not even the gnr twitter account.. so sad..

my opinion: I have lost respect for the  slash, duff, and Axl  that is one reason I will not buy tickets for any of there concerts.. I can't say anything about the hired hands because they have no saying in anything..

Same for me.

I have the impression that the current luneup doesn't hang out together, it's all about the business so if any of them was at Richard's wedding I'd be very surprise.

Edit: Yes, I know Duff & Slash went to see AXL/DC and omg so cool blah, blah, blah...LOL. I mean on a more private/familiar way.

Edited by Jane M.
BBQ

27 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Don't remind me of that. Makes me want to kick Duff in the balls.:max:

Same for me.

I have the impression that the current luneup doesn't hang out together, it's all about the business so if any of them was at Richard's wedding I'd be very surprise.

Since when They have ever attended other Members wedding party? Didnt They never attended any GN'R Members wedding party before? :shrugs: Even when UYI era

I think They sometimes hung out Together, even with Slash N' Duff. Remember when They went to a horror premiere N' Toy museum in Mexico? Also dont forget about dat photo of Slash having lunch/dinner with Melissa, Richard, N' Dizzy

47 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

Why?? :question:

Edited by SerenityScorp

6 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

It is fuckin' sad that none of them did and they pretty much ignore him except for Slash wishing him a happy birthday. And it's a shame that friendship means so little when it comes to money, it seems.

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Don't remind me of that. Makes me want to kick Duff in the balls. :max:

Yeah, if that was true (I heard this from two different sources) it was a big disappointment. 

• Like 2