Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

It's been discussed here before, apparently it's fan fiction... (or some other kind of fiction)

here's the link to the page (I found it with a google search, otherwise it would've taken forever)

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Thanks 1

For me it is not about if Izzy is a good person or not. I believe he his and that he is far removed from is eariy Junkie self and all that went with it.

Relapsing or not has nothing to do wether the person is good or not. It is simply a question of how severe the addiction was/is and how maliciously drugs affect the brain and thus behaviour. Recovering from and staying away from drugs is incredibly hard and just deserves a lot of respect and admiration.

So questioning if Izzy relapsed Is only to make a little more understandable why and how he did the things he did and didn't do. 

I also know that a lot sober addicts say that they always stay addicts but they're not using anymore. The addiction and the work against it always remain. And those I know/ have heard also have a very stressfree and uncomplicated life. It's part of how they survive.

I just hope Izzy found happiness and peace of mind. Everything else (touring etc) comes second.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

For me it is not about if Izzy is a good person or not. I believe he his and that he is far removed from is eariy Junkie self and all that went with it.

Relapsing or not has nothing to do wether the person is good or not. It is simply a question of how severe the addiction was/is and how maliciously drugs affect the brain and thus behaviour. Recovering from and staying away from drugs is incredibly hard and just deserves a lot of respect and admiration.

So questioning if Izzy relapsed Is only to make a little more understandable why and how he did the things he did and didn't do. 

I also know that a lot sober addicts day they always stay addicts but they're not using anymore and don't want to. But the addiction and the work against it always remain. And those I know/ have heard also lead a very stress free and uncomplicated life. It's part of how they survive.

I just hope Izzy found happiness and peace of mind. Everything else (touring etc) comes second.

οbviously it has nothing to do if he is a good guy.. i said it for the history. i still believe that he doesnt want touring alone,and he doesn't want to give interviews unless he has something important for him to say .. and his all behavior during the years ιit is not related with the  drugs.Maybe this is his character...He has given the fewest interviews than other member from gnr all these years even the golden years and also has many many studio albums. 

Edited by cindy1985
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Not sure if I should leave this here :confused:, but I'm gonna take the risk :nervous::smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Help! I can't breathe anymore! Jesus Christ, @Andy14 this is unbelievable! You're unbelievable. 

There's everything! Grumpy cat, worked as a drummer, some Slaxl banter, Duff's dad jokes, "liked by 90 hipsters", the Axlcado, Taco Bells "You will!", liked by the Introvert Society, "Am I the only one reading in a funeral voice?"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Thanks! You made my day!!! 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2017 at 1:01 PM, Andy14 said:

Not sure if I should leave this here :confused:, but I'm gonna take the risk :nervous::smiley-confused2:

kem97Mf.jpg

yGlmD5Z.jpg

Q99xEwt.jpg

I lost it at Norman Bates. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Are you going to make one for Steven?

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

Did @Kris_1989 already see this? If not... Come see this, woman. You're friends with him on facebook, you can avocuddle together :ph34r:

giphy.gif

:P

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

The color of Izzy's eyes are driving me crazy because I can't figure out if they're gray or brown.

I've never been able to figure that out either. :lol: They even look green in some pictures.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I've never been able to figure that out either. :lol: They even look green in some pictures.

If that's the case, then I guess Izzy has hazel eyes.

Duff's are the same as well...I've seen pictures where his eyes look just blue, just brown/golden, and just green. His eyes are listed as hazel. No disrespect to Izzy by talking about Duff here, I was just comparing the similarity of the eye color between the two.

Edit - Off topic but I love your avatar, Kris. The Electric Mayhem rules! :headbang:

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

5 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

If that's the case, then I guess Izzy has hazel eyes.

Duff's are the same as well...I've seen pictures where his eyes look just blue, just brown/golden, and just green. His eyes are listed as hazel. No disrespect to Izzy by talking about Duff here, I was just comparing the similarity of the eye color between the two.

Edit - Off topic but I love your avatar, Kris. The Electric Mayhem rules! :headbang:

Izzy has got brown-green eyes. That's my interpretation at least. Due to the light they seem to be lighter or darker.

Love your new avatar, @Kris_1989. I think we already established somewhere in this thread that this Muppet is Izzy's alter ego, right? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Love your new avatar, @Kris_1989. I think we already established somewhere in this thread that this Muppet is Izzy's alter ego, right? :lol:

Yep. A little throwback to when or thread was more active and silly. :lol: 

On 2/24/2017 at 2:45 PM, beautifulanddamned said:

Anyway I recently noticed that Izzy looks just like Zoot from the Muppet band.

Image result for izzy stuck in the middle

Image result for zoot electric mayhem

Zoot was always the best muppet, so....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Izzy has got brown-green eyes. That's my interpretation at least. Due to the light they seem to be lighter or darker.

You know, taking another look at the photo, I can actually see Izzy in Zoot.

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

You know, taking another look at the photo, I can actually see Izzy in Zoot.

Similar personality too. :lol: Whenever I see that interview where Izzy talked about learning to play coma, this is all I think of:

---

So do you guys think anything surprising will happen at Rock in Rio?

• Haha 4