Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

19 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Anyway is something. What @Tori72 bolded makes sense considering what Joey Huffman posted on FB a few days ago. I can't wait for new music! Hurry up Izzy!! :headbang:

Well, I'm not getting my hopes up until the man in the newsboy hat says something. :P

(Or JT, Taz, Joey or Rick says something)

• Like 3

@Tori72 My heart stopped for a minute when you said they were news. I though "F*ck, he is reading the thread!? I was joking!!!" :rofl-lol:

@Zoot Agree. I don't think Vicky is the most reliable source and I doubt she talks regularly with any of them (maaaaybe Steven ¿?).

Btw, I found his YT channel one day while looking for Izzy news but I've never dig further into it. I assumed he was a hardcore fan that went to any show he could afford to and etc... kinda weird... Who dedicates a whole yt channel to a band but yet has never seen them live?? :question:

24 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

@Tori72 My heart stopped for a minute when you said they were news. I though "F*ck, he is reading the thread!? I was joking!!!" :rofl-lol:

@Zoot Agree. I don't think Vicky is the most reliable source and I doubt she talks regularly with any of them (maaaaybe Steven ¿?).

Btw, I found his YT channel one day while looking for Izzy news but I've never dig further into it. I assumed he was a hardcore fan that went to any show he could afford to and etc... kinda weird... Who dedicates a whole yt channel to a band but yet has never seen them live?? :question:

Sorry, I didn't get what you said here. Am I being stupid? :blink:

27 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I'm so sorry if I raised hopes that aren't there, love. :hug: But I got somewhat carried away - before I listened to it... Anyway, don't you deny you ment EVERYTHING exactly as you wrote it here. :awesomeface:

And: He never saw them live? How do you know that?

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I'm so sorry if I raised hopes that aren't there, love. :hug: But I got somewhat carried away - before I listened to it... Anyway, don't you deny you ment EVERYTHING exactly as you wrote it here. :awesomeface:

And: He never saw them live? How do you know that?

I would have reacted the same way, probably even worse. I'm way to hyper sometimes too :hahafyou:

And I can't deny any of your claims (Neither I want to :wub::smiley-confused2:

And: It was @Zoot who said that in a post above :drevil:

50 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

"He doesn't want to be found" sounds so hilariously dour. Like he's the Hunchback of Notre Dame or the Phantom of the Opera or the Beast or the Unabomber.  

"LOOK AWAY!!!!!"

Everyone already knows where he is anyways! 😂 She's trying to make his whereabouts sound mysterious I guess. 

11 hours ago, Zoot said:

I'd take what Vicky says with a grain of salt. She tends to exaggerate and (as far as I know) hasn't had any contact with any of the GNR members for a few years. So she's basically taking the same info we already have and repeating it as official news. :wacko:

Edit: does anybody else think it's super weird that this Youtube channel is getting these interviews? He knows nothing about GNR, has never been to a show, doesn't post on forums unless it's to advertise his channel, and his videos are always full of fan rumors that he presents as facts. It's just weird... Is he even a GNR fan? :lol:

I never thought about it. I literally thought it's just a fan (in fact there are 2 guys in the podcast) who started with the reunion and quickly built a fanbase among the GnR crazies because they're the only podcast on GnR. They really did have interesting interviews. Maybe they're working in media, it's not their first podcast and just know how to do it? I might be naive, I don't see conspiration there...

What are your thoughts?

3 hours ago, Zoot said:

This should be interesting. :headbang:

I kinda feel bad for the GNR guys. Ever since this tour started EVERYONE is coming out of the woodwork to talk. :lol:

How can they not be fans and know / get hold of all those people? How would they know the name of he other guitarist in bloody Shire. I wouldn't have been able to tell what the band was called Izzy was in before HR. Except naughty women because I like the pic with Izzy in grandma clothes :lol:

Have you guys listened to their podcast? What do you think?

Oh god I'm so hooked on Stradlin that yesterday the clothing store Stradivarius posted this on their instagram and I was like 'wow nice, an Izzy kinda hat'. Then I went to read the caption and I read the hashtag that says '#Stradilooks' as '#Stradlinlooks'. 'Wait...wut?...how?'. Only realized that my brain was playing tricks to me after re-reading like 3 times. You had broken me, witches :max:

P.S. Think I'm gonna buy the hat anyway :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I never thought about it. I literally thought it's just a fan (in fact there are 2 guys in the podcast) who started with the reunion and quickly built a fanbase among the GnR crazies because they're the only podcast on GnR. They really did have interesting interviews. Maybe they're working in media, it's not their first podcast and just know how to do it? I might be naive, I don't see conspiration there...

What are your thoughts?

How can they not be fans and know / get hold of all those people? How would they know the name of he other guitarist in bloody Shire. I wouldn't have been able to tell what the band was called Izzy was in before HR. Except naughty women because I like the pic with Izzy in grandma clothes :lol:

Have you guys listened to their podcast? What do you think?

Im confused.... :lol: The guy I was saying wasn't a fan was Sid from Guns N' Roses Central on youtube.

The Appetite4Distortion podcast is a completely different podcast with different guys.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Im confused.... :lol: The guy I was saying wasn't a fan was Sid from Guns N' Roses Central on youtube.

The Appetite4Distortion podcast is a completely different podcast with different guys.

My bad. Sorry.  :facepalm:

Also I know jack shit about the GnR Central thing. :lol:

11541009.gif

• Haha 1

Iam a bit reluctant to these podcasts,i trust more the guys who upload photos from studio with him or officially inform from their pages about new songs. I didn't hear vicky but as i read she didn't say something we don't know. I hope soon we have a new song which i suppose he uploads it in youtube or twitter. 

6 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Iam a bit reluctant to these podcasts,i trust more the guys who upload photos from studio with him or officially inform from their pages about new songs. I didn't hear vicky but as i read she didn't say something we don't know. I hope soon we have a new song which i suppose he uploads it in youtube or twitter. 

I don't mind the Appetite4Distortion guys too much. They just seem like regular fans who happen to work in radio so they started a GNR podcast. :shrugs:  

He shows up when he really wants ..he doesn't give interviews (even about reunion ) in magazines or radio he never provokes with anything thats why iam bit suspicious. I think that he made a twitter account just to inform his fans about his works only and no for gossip thats why iam bit suspiscious. In future if i make a mistake and izzy speaks to these guys i will apologise.. of course i respect them as fans but this is not a source for me.