Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

25 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

1.Neil shah is a fan of izzy 2. izzy probably likes him instead of art tavana 3.alan niven probably is not very reliable source 4. Two photos that i hadnt seen 5. thank you ,thank you:hug: 

Edited by cindy1985
  • Like 3

@cindy1985 I know. Neil must be a great fan, too. I’m glad he used his reach of WSJ (and the reputation) to make a real great Izzy article with a retrospective on how awesome this musician is. :headbang: I’m so fucking glad Izzy wasn’t talking to Art but to this guy! Izzy knows what he’s doing. Ha!!! :lol:

And Cindy, love, those tweets really mess up this thread which is my fault, of course.  Could you delete them from your post and only keep your comment? Thanks!

• Like 1

Neil Shah dropped on to my radar when Izzy first joined Twitter, he was one of the journos trying to get Izzy to make contact. He has  written some great articles on the state of the music industry and seems to cover most genres with out predjudice. I guess it's not surprising, if Izzy is reaching out, it's someone like Neil he goes to. It does make me wonder what the e-mail exchanges are leading to, if anything. 

Edited by Archtop

1 minute ago, Archtop said:

Neil Shah dropped on to my radar when Izzy first joined Twitter, he was one of the journos trying to get Izzy to make contact. He has  written some great articles on the state of the music industry and seems to cover most genres with out predjudice. I guess it's not surprising, if Izzy is reaching out, it's someone like Neil he goes to. It does make me wonder what the e-mail exchanges are leading to, if anything. 

Oh that’s great info, thanks. I need to check out Neil’s other articles, then. What do you mean by your last sentence? 

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Oh that’s great info, thanks. I need to check out Neil’s other articles, then. What do you mean by your last sentence? 

Neil in several of his tweets writes that Izzy and Rick have been exchanging e-mails with him, I wonder  what the purpose of the e-mails are,  An interview perhaps, how did they make contact? I might be over reaching, but it does suggest Izzy is going to speak out. 

:( Please tell me I'm not over reaching  

1 minute ago, Archtop said:

Neil in several of his tweets writes that Izzy and Rick have been exchanging e-mails with him, I wonder  what the purpose of the e-mails are,  An interview perhaps, how did they make contact? I might be over reaching, but it does suggest Izzy is going to speak out. 

:( Please tell me I'm not over reaching  

You are not over reaching!!!!!!

(Hopefully)

I don’t think so, though. Sorry :shrugs: Were they chatting in cc? lol. Quite endearing to think so. Apparently Izzy reached out over twitter to Neil?

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

You are not over reaching!!!!!!

(Hopefully)

I don’t think so, though. Sorry :shrugs: Were they chatting in cc? lol. Quite endearing to think so. Apparently Izzy reached out over twitter to Neil?

Thank you, I got the impression it's an actual e-mail exchange, which means they are in contact, it might be Izzy picked up on Neil's intrestt in him when he first joined Twitter .

Uggh as normal with this band every tiny speck of info, opens up a landslide of new questions.

12 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Thank you, I got the impression it's an actual e-mail exchange, which means they are in contact, it might be Izzy picked up on Neil's intrestt in him when he first joined Twitter .

Uggh as normal with this band every tiny speck of info, opens up a landslide of new questions.

Yeah, I’m sure it’s a recent conversation.

What made me think is Izzy saying "Life is impermanent,” “I try to keep this in mind as I make my way along.”  Not only it is a beautiful thing to say but also makes me think ... hope he’s healthy and well.

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

"Life is impermanent,” “I try to keep this in mind as I make my way along.”  Not only it is a beautiful thing to say but also makes me think ... hope he’s healthy and well.

He's embraced impermanence rock4

But yeah, I hope so, too.

34 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

Congratulations for 400 pages..

that is a long shot.. could the Ju Ju Hounds getting back together???

myabe it’s my wishful thinking and hoping but Izzy and Rick have reached out to WSJ., is it a coincidence or something is in the works.. 

Not completely, unfortunately. But it would be awesome (although I'm probably not the one to talk because I wasn't even close (depends on how you define close) to being born when the Ju Ju Hounds were around as a band but that's another topic)

Edited by Dusty Bone
Grammar phhhh

41 minutes ago, Majestic Beast said:

This dude denied reunion for less money,that sucks.

Dude, your trolling posts are getting old. There is no point in discussing things with you because you come back with the same old allegations but never answer sensibly to the replies we give you. I don’t see any point in this. 

I put you on „ignore“ and I hope the others will do, too. Bye.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Majestic Beast said:

Nothing getting old,truth never olds,izzy rejected reunion for money,deal with it,like it or not.I don't see too any poin't of trying to talk to die hard fans of izzy.

When are you writing in here then?

Also, we gave reasons for our opinions, we're not only making excuses.

I hope this is the last time I have to reply to such a post

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boogs said:

Does anyone else think that maybe Izzy doesn’t check/answer his emails that often? Perhaps he’ll get to Art Tavana’s messages next...

Probably not, didn't art tavana say that izzy cancelled a scheduled interview with la times after the art tavana article came out? And he also disclosed stuff about his personal life (videos shot in girlfriends house and the house being on the market) in his last podcast with gnrcentral. He probably scared izzy off

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1