Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cool. I wonder if Arian Buhler did this art work seeing as he is the one who did the others like it

My problem with the art work is that it pisses me off. Not because it's bad. But because the AFD line up is not the current line up. They just should focus on the bullet logo and Axl, Slash and Duff only.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Padme said:

My problem with the art work is that it pisses me off. Not because it's bad. But because the AFD line up is not the current line up. They just should focus on the bullet logo and Axl, Slash and Duff only.

no they should focus in the original line up!there is no appetite for destruction without izzy and steven or without any original member.. No melissa,no dizzy no ferrer no fortus!

28 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

no they should focus in the original line up!there is no appetite for destruction without izzy and steven or without any original member.. No melissa,no dizzy no ferrer no fortus!

But Izzy and Adler are not in the band. Then managetment Axl and Duff don't like to answer questions about Izzy and Adler. Yet they came up with this idea of the AFD box set. I want to see  Izzy and Adler in the band, not just in some bilboard, banner, lithograph or any kind of art they are using to promote this box set

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

But Izzy and Adler are not in the band. Then managetment Axl and Duff don't like to answer questions about Izzy and Adler. Yet they came up with this idea of the AFD box set. I want to see  Izzy and Adler in the band, not just in some bilboard, banner, lithograph or any kind of art they are using to promote this box set

ok i understand what you mean and everybody want the same thing , but it would have been disrespectful if they didnt mention izzy and adler. Also,probably the guys have credits of AFD and all this story with box set. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Izzyconda? :lol:

Yeah. The comments were just too much: fingernails growing, fanny pack and then I lost it right after this: 

Judging from the, ahem, ‘shine’ on the item, would you say that looks circumcised?  

I.CAN’T.:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2