Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

7 hours ago, It’s So Easy said:

^^^Loves it. :lol:

Any updates about the petition? Anything new?

At the moment 1,034 have signed it. TBH I signed it too, but I don't believe anything will come out of it. 

https://www.change.org/p/izzy-stradlin-play-live-for-us-please-just-one-show-just-you-and-your-music/u/23170998

But that map on the page is a little inaccurate, there's no red dot on Finland even though I signed it.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

But that map on the page is a little inaccurate, there's no red dot on Finland even though I signed it.

Where can you see the map? I couldn't find it. Can you only see it when you've signed? Because I did but I'm doing everything in incognito tabs so... well :shrugs::lol:

38 minutes ago, Dusty Bone said:

Where can you see the map? I couldn't find it. Can you only see it when you've signed? Because I did but I'm doing everything in incognito tabs so... well :shrugs::lol:

It was on another page: 

https://www.change.org/p/izzy-stradlin-play-live-for-us-please-just-one-show-just-you-and-your-music/u/23161666

• Thanks 2

On 27.05.2018 at 8:11 PM, Tori72 said:

Have you seen this? A piece on Izzy with a recent email response from Izzy. Check it out in this thread.

I just highlighted what was most important and interesting to me. What do you guys think? I’m excited we have a sign of life from Izzy. I would love to read the whole mail Izzy wrote to the WSJ.

I’m glad he sounds less angry. I still miss him in this „reunion“, I miss him with his own band.

Also the „longterm girlfriend“ would be interesting to most of the ladies here, right? ;)

So, yeah...

:wub:

im wondering if the text about : " He likes to be untethered " does it refers to his relationship or the band?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Politania said:

im wondering if the text about : " He likes to be untethered " does it refers to his relationship or the band?

It definitely fits his situation with the band. I find it a bit baffling that during the discussions about potential new Gn'R music (on the Discussion & News forum) some people still imagine (or wish?) Izzy would join them and write new material with the them. Very realistic... 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

On 21/08/2018 at 10:07 AM, cindy1985 said:

Yeah..  i hope that he didnt read the conversation about sandals...otherwise i would be in black list... Im curious about petition...what does he think about this effort?? Carlene has done so many things about this... She is great.

Thank you @cindy1985 :izzy:

• Like 1

On 23/08/2018 at 11:50 AM, Dusty Bone said:

Ooh, thanks, yeah, it is inaccurate, I'm also ignored :lol:

Since I have no info about who’s signed, the map is only based on info I can track from whoever shared the link on social media (the map is done lovingly by hand, it’s not computer-generated or anything), the point of the map is to thank people for sharing, and to get shares in new countries, to reach new people, to get more signatures. Let me know where you’ve been sharing from and I’ll happily put your red dot on the map for the 4th update of the map. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boogs said:

Since I have no info about who’s signed, the map is only based on info I can track from whoever shared the link on social media (the map is done lovingly by hand, it’s not computer-generated or anything), the point of the map is to thank people for sharing, and to get shares in new countries, to reach new people, to get more signatures. Let me know where you’ve been sharing from and I’ll happily put your red dot on the map for the 4th update of the map. 

Im from Poland. ;)

ps. great job girl.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Boogs said:

i didn't share myself cause i don't do social media, asked my lady to do so via IG. red dot for Switzerland:devilshades:

• Like 2

On 24-8-2018 at 12:48 PM, Boogs said:

Oh, I shared it but not on social media and I have reasons to doubt anyone even cared about it :lol:

Honestly, I'm feeling great not being on the map :P it's not like I need to be on it. Still, Austria. Just in case.

• Like 1