SerenityScorp

Wacky World of The Ominous Avocado Man Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

54 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

new old!uploaded today

Thanks a lot!! :wub::wub:

Interesting the text below the video on YT. All the stupid Axl's actions that culminated at the Germany show's fiasco and Izzy's decision to quit. So sad... :cry:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Thanks a lot!! :wub::wub:

Interesting the text below the video on YT. All the stupid Axl's actions that culminated at the Germany show's fiasco and Izzy's decision to quit. So sad... :cry:

iam reading mick walls book and iam going to write some parts for izzy. something happened these days with videos and i wasn't pretty sure if i should post it!many fans(included this forum) got probems by uploading bootlegs etc... yesterday del james had conversation with some people from here in twitter aboout uploading..I read the text...and i assume that is for this reason.....Anyway i hope people be ok... izzy is so beautiful here but you understand that he doesnt want to participate anymore!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

iam reading mick walls book and iam going to write some parts for izzy. something happened these days with videos and i wasn't pretty sure if i should post it!many fans(included this forum) got probems by uploading bootlegs etc... yesterday del james had conversation with some people from here in twitter aboout uploading..I read the text...and i assume that is for this reason.....Anyway i hope people be ok... izzy is so beautiful here but you understand that he doesnt want to participate anymore!

I think Izzy is better off out of it, if the attitude surrounding the GnR camp is anything like Dels initial response to my tweet. :shrugs:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Archtop said:

I think Izzy is better off out of it, if the attitude surrounding the GnR camp is anything like Dels initial response to my tweet. :shrugs:

When i first saw the video iposted firstly here...and then i tagged people in twitter but later i deleted for this reason... To be honest i adore this band but sometimes they make me furious.... All old members for different reasons.. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

giphy.gif

He’s saying „Tori“ there! I can see it! 😋

Thank you everyone 😘!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

He’s saying „Tori“ there! I can see it! 😋

Thank you everyone 😘!

I always have to think about the name Tori Vega when I see your nickname :lol: