Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

10 hours ago, Sosso said:

Why not? I like this cult following around him.

A cult... or maybe a coven? 

MaWVsrj.png

I don't know what kind of spells or magic tricks it would take to make the guy appear (or play a show) 

Realistically speaking, that's out of No! Gang's hands...  Izzy does what he wants to do and doesn't do what he doesn't want to do.  We'll just have to wait and see... (this sounds almost like I'm talking about  expectations for new Gn'R music. :P)

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

A cult... or maybe a coven? 

MaWVsrj.png

I don't know what kind of spells or magic tricks it would take to make the guy appear (or play a show) 

Realistically speaking, that's out of No! Gang's hands...  Izzy does what he wants to do and doesn't do what he doesn't want to do.  We'll just have to wait and see... (this sounds almost like I'm talking about  expectations for new Gn'R music. :P)

I don’t get the English usage for the word „cult". As an atheist I can’t identify with it. „Witches" sounds just fine to me. :P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Politania said:

@blackstar great interview. Izzy: i hate taking showers 😂😂😂

This is one "Izzy thing"  that I've always found funny. He didn't want to take showers because his fingers would get dry?  Come on, Stradlin, have you ever heard of a hand cream or a lotion? :P

I bet this product would be bad ass enough for any rocker: 

Bodies , Memes, and Buffalo Bills: EST, l99l  BUFFALO BILL'S  BODY LOTION  c. It rubs the lotion on its skin  or else it gets the hose again

(Unfortunately this from the year when Izzy left Gn'R)

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Izzyryu said:

Whether or not the fact that Izzy personally asked him to pull the book is true, the author is glossing over a lot. I was one of the few people who managed to actually receive a copy (I preordered it back in the day) and it is a steaming pile of shit. 

How much of a steaming pile of shit? He spells Izzy's name wrong on the first page.

I'm gonna say that again, because I can't emphasize this enough:

He spells. Izzy's name. WRONG. On the first. Page.

A lot of the material was straight-up stolen from the old fansite, and he didn't bother to get permission to reprint any of the pictures or articles he used. The original material was so badly edited (not even spellchecked!) that it was incoherent, and didn't give any new information.

When I posted my review to beenafix, Jake Brown showed up and called me a f@ggot. It's interesting that he's saying now that Izzy personally told him to pull it, because back then he told me that the book getting pulled from Amazon was my fault and threatened to sue me.

So yeah. Fuck that guy.

Ι dont know how reliable is this guy...i just post here. Personally i believe that izzy is not intersting in any kind of biography  books except (maybe) marcs canter book

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Ι dont know how reliable is this guy...i just post here. Personally i believe that izzy is not intersting in any kind of biography  books except (maybe) marcs canter book

Oh yeah, Marc's book is great. Slash and Duff's books had a couple of interesting tidbits too, but if you're looking for anything in-depth you're out of luck.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Izzyryu said:

Whether or not the fact that Izzy personally asked him to pull the book is true, the author is glossing over a lot. I was one of the few people who managed to actually receive a copy (I preordered it back in the day) and it is a steaming pile of shit. 

How much of a steaming pile of shit? He spells Izzy's name wrong on the first page.

I'm gonna say that again, because I can't emphasize this enough:

He spells. Izzy's name. WRONG. On the first. Page.

A lot of the material was straight-up stolen from the old fansite, and he didn't bother to get permission to reprint any of the pictures or articles he used. The original material was so badly edited (not even spellchecked!) that it was incoherent, and didn't give any new information.

When I posted my review to beenafix, Jake Brown showed up and called me a f@ggot. It's interesting that he's saying now that Izzy personally told him to pull it, because back then he told me that the book getting pulled from Amazon was my fault and threatened to sue me.

So yeah. Fuck that guy.

Thanks for that. I was getting so desperate that I was wondering if I might buy it on ebay. Won’t now.

To the autobiography: very VERY likely no. Nowadays I like to entertain myself with random strikes of optimism. So. Who would have thought Izzy would ever even consider getting a twitter account? Right? There you go. :lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2