Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

35 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Izzy... :drool:

I miss the good ol' days when the only cringey thing happening on stage was Matt Sorum's Gong solo...

:drool::drool::drool: Oh yeah! I was gonna say something along that line. I'm a sucker for minimalist decor. The real feels I get when there is only the art and not much more. No stage decoration, no light shows, not even fireworks. Just those 5 dudes, their music and their sexiness (except for Matt. And Dizzy). lol. That is the real deal for me. That gets my heart pounding in seconds.

That difference also was the first impression that struck me when I switched into RIR 2017. This huge light show versus that dark stage from 1991.

On 9/26/2017 at 3:12 AM, Zoot said:

3am name change decisions aren't always the best but it's staying. :rofl-lol:

why don't You change it into Zoot the loot?:awesomeface:

4 hours ago, Archtop said:

The melt down in the D&N section over RIR is awesome, anybody else rather relieved right now that Izzy isn't a part of this whole shbang :lol:

What happens in RIR?

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

What happens in RIR?

A lot of people in the main section just realised that Axl can no longer sing like he use to,the arguments seem to be that the band are not cohesive, they are just churning out the same old show, no surprises or anything special for such a big stage, and to top it off, it was all on proshot for everyone to see. I think that's about the size of it. 

I don't understand the melt down, from what I have seen it seems no worse than other nights, Coma was pretty unlistenable and they had some tech problems at the start, but we have all known Axl can't hit some notes like he use too for a long time. I think in this case nobody can blame bad phone recordings or scopes.

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Archtop said:

A lot of people just realised that Axl can no longer sing like he use to, that the band are not cohesive, they are just churning out the same old show, no surprises or anything special for such a big stage, and to top it off, it was all on proshot for everyone to see. I think that's about the size of it. 

I don't understand the melt down, from what I have seen it seems no worse than other nights, Coma was pretty unlistenable and they had some tech problems at the start, but we have all known Axl can't hit some notes like he use too for a long time. I think in this case nobody can blame bad phone recordings or scopes.

Axl redeemed himself tonight...great show in Sao Paulo! He had a bad night in RIR....it sucks but it is what it is. I enjoyed tonight's show and so did all the fans. Excellent things said about them on Twitter and IG after the show. All positive! :headbang:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Axl redeemed himself tonight...great show in Sao Paulo! He had a bad night in RIR....it sucks but it is what it is. I enjoyed tonight's show and so did all the fans. Excellent things said about them on Twitter and IG after the show. All positive! :headbang:

There's still improvement needed but JFC he really ripped Jungle last night, that was fucking awesome. I just watched it 5 times in a row :lol:

6 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Surly that name came from somewhere ^_^

'Course it did. But he was veeery young then :) What about now?

Aaaand maybe you can help me out because my English... How does it even make sense (in the heterosexual kinda way) when the guy is called Stradlin as he is who would be straddled? No? Yes? :awesomeface: 

Season 2 of Learning English with the Izz. 

:popcorn:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

'Course it did. But he was veeery young then :) What about now?

Aaaand maybe you can help me out because my English... How does it even make sense (in the heterosexual kinda way) when the guy is called Stradlin as he is who would be straddled? No? Yes? :awesomeface: 

Season 2 of Learning English with the Izz. 

:popcorn:

I get your point, This could turn into some very intresting speculation on on how we imagine the name came about, :rolleyes: 

@kkferro72 I'm sure you didn't literally mean what you put under the hidden comment, because that would be rather explicit for in here :rofl-lol: You meant a pink version right? 

Moving right along. :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1