Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Yup

You know that before Slash Axl always chase Izzy 😂 Even Slash told tht He cannot be with Axl alonse since Axl always together with Izzy, They are Indiana package

yeah i know the whole story  but i confused with the word boyfriend...you mean friend or best friend

1 hour ago, cindy1985 said:

yeah i know the whole story  but i confused with the word boyfriend...you mean friend or best friend

Are you actually telling us that you’re not familiar with Izzal?! 

Who’s gonna throw the first fan art? 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

It's a good way, @Tori72. But I think @cindy1985 needs an explanation in words. All about the existence os fanfics, people who ship certain "couples", the Slaxl, Stizzy, Izzaxl and all that. Since I'm not fluent in english I'll pass the task ahead to someone else. :P

You go. And @SerenityScorp. I already did my deed. :ph34r:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

It's a good way, @Tori72. But I think @cindy1985 needs an explanation in words. All about the existence os fanfics, people who ship certain "couples", the Slaxl, Stizzy, Izzaxl and all that. Since I'm not fluent in english I'll pass the task ahead to someone else. :P

Edited by cindy1985
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

once... i tried to read a fanfiction...with this subject...i want to clear that im not homophobiac but girls i cant imagine these boys have smth else,this was between izzy and axl:facepalm:

Actually its more like Axl chasing Izzy to the end of the world rather than called Them a couple 

Slaxl is more  like a couple than Izzaxl

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

tumblr_opnsjgB2TQ1vkhi6bo1_500.gifsomething like that i guess..

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I wonder, if I reply Izzy tweet N'post that  birthday pic , will  He run away to vietnam N' delete His tweet? 

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

who is the 5th guy we can't see him??

22 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

who is the 5th guy we can't see him??

5th guy?? It’s Joe Isbell, Izzy, Joey Huffman and Kevin Sellors. I kinda of get the feeling Izzy’s brother is his tech guy he was around a lot in the JuJu hound days.

9 minutes ago, Archtop said:

5th guy?? It’s Joe Isbell, Izzy, Joey Huffman and Kevin Sellors. I kinda of get the feeling Izzy’s brother is his tech guy he was around a lot in the JuJu hound days.

no i don't say this.. when i saw this photo 5 guys liked the photo,we see only the four... the fifth guy is invisible

1 hour ago, cindy1985 said:

no i don't say this.. when i saw this photo 5 guys liked the photo,we see only the four... the fifth guy is invisible

Oh sorry, I get you now, I thought you had seen a different version of the photo with another person in it. :lol:

52 minutes ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

The guy in the blue shirt is Izzy's brother?

Kevin has another photo like the one above and he mentions that it’s Izzy’s brother. I believe joe travelled with the juju hounds and recorded a lot of the shows, It’s in an interview somewhere. It would have been good to put some of that stuff together for the 25 anniversary even if only uploaded to you tube, it would be great to see.

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Oh sorry, I get you now, I thought you had seen a different version of the photo with another person in it. :lol:

Kevin has another photo like the one above and he mentions that it’s Izzy’s brother. I believe joe travelled with the juju hounds and recorded a lot of the shows, It’s in an interview somewhere. It would have been good to put some of that stuff together for the 25 anniversary even if only uploaded to you tube, it would be great to see.

Oh, I see! There is some resemblance there (nose/jaw). Plus I see that it would be possible for izzy to gain some weight 😉 Based on his brother.