Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

9 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I'm bisexual and yet to me it was weird and uncomfortable AF  :shock:

i'm sorry,i didn't have an intention to insult somebody  so i delete this in case i put you in difficult situation.Ithought that we were joking. 

Edited by cindy1985

3 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

i'm sorry,i didn't have an intention to insult somebody  so i delete this in case i put you in difficult situation.Ithought that we were joking. 

Oh no no no, I mean that even to me it was weird to read things like that about them. I wasn't offended at all!! Omg I'm so sorry , don't delete it!

29 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Oh no no no, I mean that even to me it was weird to read things like that about them. I wasn't offended at all!! Omg I'm so sorry , don't delete it!

It's better to delete it because we don't know each other personally so i don't want to be misunderstood in case somebody else has different view!by the way thank you!!!!

13 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to see Izzy with his brother's shape!! :o I like him skinny. :wub:

They do have exactly the same body type though. It’s exactly as Izzy would look like if he was a little chubby. :P

I think Izzy is in perfect shape, i wonder if he’s trying to stay skinny or if it’s just happening to him. Because his body posture (from various fotos, not just this one) doesn’t look like someone who’s doing extreme running or other sports. He just looks skinny, and healthy. And sexy :wub:

edit: and I must add he’s got the coolest and prettiest shoes on! :lol: Still a great sense of style.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

They d have exactly the same body type though. It’s exactly as Izzy would look like if he was a little chubby. :P

I think Izzy is in perfect shape, i wonder if he’s trying to stay skinny or if it’s just happening to him. Because his body posture (from various fotos, not just this one) doesn’t look like someone who’s doing extreme running or other sports. He just looks skinny, and healthy. And sexy :wub:

edit: and I must add he’s got the coolest and prettiest shoes on! :lol: Still a great sense of style.

I feel like Izzy is naturally like that, my grandpa has the exact same body type. Never did sports, eats for a dozen and yet stays skinny as hell :max:

Izzy is a fashionista, I love it B-) I want him to give me fashion tips 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I feel like Izzy is naturally like that, my grandpa has the exact same body type. Never did sports, eats for a dozen and yet stays skinny as hell :max:

Hahaha can you imagine izzy give fashion tips?? I believe that his shape is just happening to him but we have seen photos of doing skating and surfing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Me too! :P

1 hour ago, cindy1985 said:

Hahaha can you imagine izzy give fashion tips?? I believe that his shape is just happening to him but we have seen photos of doing skating and surfing.

Those are like 500 years ago. I doubt that he's still skating though. Surfing probably but skating (bowls and halfpipes and stuff) becomes really dangerous for older people, braking bones etc. 

50 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Those are like 500 years ago. I doubt that he's still skating though. Surfing probably but skating (bowls and halfpipes and stuff) becomes really dangerous for older people, braking bones etc. 

Ι'm talking about the past😋

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

They do have exactly the same body type though. It’s exactly as Izzy would look like if he was a little chubby. :P

Probably by choice coz he runs (he said in an interview), does yoga (duff said in an interview), is a vegetarian (don't remember where I read that) and is a health nut (Rick Richards said). Or could be natural coz he has always been skinny 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

T halfpipes and stuff) becomes really dangerous for older people, braking bones etc. 

He'll probably roast me, my uncle told me once I look like a homeless  boheme <_<

Thinking about it... Izzy must have started surfing in L.A because Lafayette doesn't have a beach, does it? (I'm european, don't kill me!!:nervous:!) But when did he start tho? Because I know surfing is expensive so I doubt he learn when he arrived. Maybe after he got sober? 

P.S: Idk why but somehow I cut part of your post. My phone is posessed :wow:

• Like 1

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 6:26 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Actually its more like Axl chasing Izzy to the end of the world rather than called Them a couple 

Slaxl is more  like a couple than Izzaxl

A little late sorry but I couldn't agree more! Out of curiosity I read a few Izzaxl's and... no, just no... I see them as brothers and I can't :vomit:

Slaxl on the other hand... :awesomeface: (Although I still can't read those. I'm such a prude :rofl-lol:)

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Archtop said:

@Boogs So funny that your making your way through the thread, I keep getting random notifications that your liking posts made months ago. Hope your enjoying yourself, keep it up.:lol:

:lol: Heh, I've got to page 137, and I'm loving the thread ever more and more!!! So many topics I would have loved to have commented on if I was on the forum back then, but all I can do is drop a few likes here and there. You all did such a good job of keeping this thread going, makes me proud to be an Izzy fan 
:heart::heart::heart:

One of my favourite discoveries was Izzy's paintings, from @downliner's archived chopaway website. Here's a reminder of "Junk" (sorry if you already discussed his art sometime between page 137 and 332), hope this link works:
https://web.archive.org/web/20101225064825/http://www.chopaway.com/viewtopic.php?id=224

• Like 4

7 hours ago, annabanana said:

Probably by choice coz he runs (he said in an interview), does yoga (duff said in an interview), is a vegetarian (don't remember where I read that) and is a health nut (Rick Richards said). Or could be natural coz he has always been skinny 

I dont think so pretty sure He skinny naturaly

You forgot about His younger self

Im pretty sure He eat a lot when They are famous

40 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

OMG 😍 What? Where? Please link!

Nothing too exciting, but surprised me because I don't think I have seen him on Twitter for about three years, anyway don't know how to link so screen shot. image.jpeg.52c25fef59ec11ae277bc987dd20f19e.jpeg

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

42 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Nothing too exciting, but surprised me because I don't think I have seen him on Twitter for about three years, anyway don't know how to link so screen shot. image.jpeg.52c25fef59ec11ae277bc987dd20f19e.jpeg

Thanks for that @Archtop! To me it seems Jimmy is always absolut great and loyal to Izzy. Also on his facebook, he seems genuinly in awe of Izzy. I wonder why they can't be friends after all those years, he seems to be so nice... :heart: (And yeah I know he was in jail. Maybe my sense of nice is somewhat deteriorated when it comes to the GnR (and related) guys, idk. :facepalm::lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Boogs said:

One of my favourite discoveries was Izzy's paintings, from @downliner's archived chopaway website. Here's a reminder of "Junk" (sorry if you already discussed his art sometime between page 137 and 332), hope this link works:
https://web.archive.org/web/20101225064825/http://www.chopaway.com/viewtopic.php?id=224

Very cool! Thanks for sharing. I didn't know he shared his art with fans. I wonder if he sells them 🤔

• Like 1