Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, Tori72 said:

Never seen those scenes? Are they up on youtube or something?

it's from the movie dead pool

4 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

This was really hilarious! I wonder how high they all were while shooting those silly scenes... :rofl-lol:

very very very high....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

it's from the movie dead pool

very very very high....

Lmao :facepalm::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

They don't have any SCREEN PRESENCE! lol

What happend to Izzy's face in the habour scene? Looks off to me, like his cheek is swollen or something. He also looks really lifeless. :izzy:

Dumbest film scenes ever! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Lmao :facepalm::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

They don't have any SCREEN PRESENCE! lol

What happend to Izzy's face in the habour scene? Looks off to me, like his cheek is swollen or something. He also looks really lifeless. :izzy:

Dumbest film scenes ever! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i believe that he wasn't able even to speak....;)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pishy said:

That film is hilarious . Axl at the cemetery making the "what a loss" face is gold. Izzy  on the boat is in full cool mode and duff too, it's terrific . 

Axl's face at the funeral is everything. The rest of the band looks bored or neutral (or you can't see them ehem IZZY ehem) and Axl is like "Man, the widow is crying, da fuck I'm supposed to do? Weeeell what a pity man..." :rofl-lol:

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Axl's face at the funeral is everything. The rest of the band looks bored or neutral (or you can't see them ehem IZZY ehem) and Axl is like "Man, the widow is crying, da fuck I'm supposed to do? Weeeell what a pity man..." :rofl-lol:

Axl's all into it!

By the way, Steven's story about oding. Was it already Doug being the manager at the time? I'd assumed it was Niven?

So somehow Axl was always there to bail people out of jail (Slash) or at hospital beds when they were half dead (Steven and Duff). Izzy of course never says anything and never od (Axl said he did). So those story do warm my heart about Axl.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Axl's all into it!

By the way, Steven's story about oding. Was it already Doug being the manager at the time? I'd assumed it was Niven?

So somehow Axl was always there to bail people out of jail (Slash) or at hospital beds when they were half dead (Steven and Duff). Izzy of course never says anything and never od (Axl said he did). So those story do warm my heart about Axl.

the truth is that when other people had their issues with their addictions he kept the band, he was the only person who gave a serious interviews and you could understand that he was out of all this. Later we know everybody that he destroyed almost everything.  

On 10/21/2017 at 10:26 AM, TheKillerQueen said:

Lafayette doesn't have a beach, does it? (I'm european, don't kill me!!:nervous:!) But when did he start tho? Because I know surfing is expensive so I doubt he learn when he arrived. Maybe after he got sober? 

Don't know when he started surfing, but I can confirm that Lafayette is landlocked  (My wife is from Anderson which isn't too far from there). Technically there's Lake Michigan about 4 hours north of there, but AFAIK the waves aren't good enough to surf.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

i believe he prefers blondes..

Just now, kkferro72 said:

Definitely :lol:

@Tori72, I had not seen that video before. Only a small part of it in a compilation called "GNR funny moments" on YT. It's great. A lot of Izzy! Thank you. He's so, so... :wub::wub::wub:

Well Angela, who he wrote Patience for, was brunette. And the french lady with the daughter is also light brown So you don't know. :)

And yeah, @kkferro72, I know. The way he happily woohooos in the end. Too cute. :wub:

• Like 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

Well Angela, who he wrote Patience for, was brunette. And the french lady with the daughter is also light brown So you don't know. :)

And yeah, @kkferro72, I know. The way he happily woohooos in the end. Too cute. :wub:

yeah but annica, pamela and maybe the lady of the photo are-were blondes.(look how she looks him in the photo) i haven't seen any photo of the french..