Jump to content
SerenityScorp

Wacky World of The Ominous Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I feel like Izzy is naturally like that, my grandpa has the exact same body type. Never did sports, eats for a dozen and yet stays skinny as hell :max:

Izzy is a fashionista, I love it B-) I want him to give me fashion tips 

Hahaha can you imagine izzy give fashion tips?? I believe that his shape is just happening to him but we have seen photos of doing skating and surfing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I feel like Izzy is naturally like that, my grandpa has the exact same body type. Never did sports, eats for a dozen and yet stays skinny as hell :max:

Izzy is a fashionista, I love it B-) I want him to give me fashion tips 

Me too! :P

1 hour ago, cindy1985 said:

Hahaha can you imagine izzy give fashion tips?? I believe that his shape is just happening to him but we have seen photos of doing skating and surfing.

Those are like 500 years ago. I doubt that he's still skating though. Surfing probably but skating (bowls and halfpipes and stuff) becomes really dangerous for older people, braking bones etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Me too! :P

Those are like 500 years ago. I doubt that he's still skating though. Surfing probably but skating (bowls and halfpipes and stuff) becomes really dangerous for older people, braking bones etc. 

Ι'm talking about the past😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

They do have exactly the same body type though. It’s exactly as Izzy would look like if he was a little chubby. :P

I think Izzy is in perfect shape, i wonder if he’s trying to stay skinny or if it’s just happening to him. Because his body posture (from various fotos, not just this one) doesn’t look like someone who’s doing extreme running or other sports. He just looks skinny, and healthy. And sexy :wub:

 

edit: and I must add he’s got the coolest and prettiest shoes on! :lol: Still a great sense of style.

Probably by choice coz he runs (he said in an interview), does yoga (duff said in an interview), is a vegetarian (don't remember where I read that) and is a health nut (Rick Richards said). Or could be natural coz he has always been skinny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   1 member



×