Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

8 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

The lack of news from Izzy was never a problem. People posted here like crazy even if having nothing going on to really talk about.

I wonder if it's just this thread or things are slowing down on the rest of the forum too. It seems that after AFD 30th birthday passed and nothing really special happened, people felt unmotivated to go on. Again, since I don't risk myself out of this sacred and safe place, I can't say if it's happening on the forum as a whole. :shrugs:

I was thinking the same thing because i see many people  from here be more active in social media. That's why i posted yesterday something ,we probably have seen. I believe  the fact that Iz is very very very private and he doesn't use twitter regularly has consequenses in thread, no recent photos no news mo songs.This thread is amazing because its very difficult to find smth about him generally,and here is the most completing forum about him 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, annabanana said:

It ere was also a talk of making a thread about song meanings not sure what happened to it 

It was me who suggested that and I actually started collecting information to open one. But I got sick and then college work got in the way. But I still have the info I collected and I'm planning on making one soon, problem is idk how many people would join... :no: 

Edited by TheKillerQueen
Idk why but the text got cut
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

It was me who suggested that and I actually started collecting information to open one. But I got sick and then college work got in the way. But I still have the info I collected and I'm planning on making one soon, problem is idk how many people would join... :no: 

Promise will join :) whenever you're ready :) hope all is well with you now :)

What does he meannnnn “There you have it !” ????

Is he hurting? :o :o 

Does he mean: “I know you all love me so much and I hope you understand why I’m not doing GNR” ?

Does he mean: “I’m recovering from heartbreak so just give me a break” ?

Does he mean: “Here take that, here’s a tweet for you, now leave me alone for a bit” ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Boogs said:

Does he mean: “I know you all love me so much and I hope you understand why I’m not doing GNR” ?

Does he mean: “Here take that, here’s a tweet for you, now leave me alone for a bit” ?

or maybe he reads this thread :headbang::P

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Boogs said:

I vote for #3, "here's a tweet for you".  :P

• Like 3

I am so happy today.. he tweeted.. 

he gave up avocado farming and bought a computer..I think he only nows how to watch YouTube.. 

instead of watching YouTube.. go in the studio and release more music.. and go out on tour.. 

he also deleted his old tweets except his birthday response..

• Like 1

Izzy baby tweeted again. I think instead of giving away anything about his life, he's commenting on us. :lol:

EDIT: This is a terrible cover and I feel like Izzy is totally taking the piss on us now. Actually lolling right now.

He either wanted to send the link to somebody else - hence the "There you have it" - orrr he is totally mocking us. :wow:

:rofl-lol:

Edit II: Ok, I listened to the cover properly now and it is actually not bad at all. Only the audio sucks a little. Still. ... 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

He's too fast. Lol. It's like a videogame. That's why as soon as he tweets I make a screenshot. I hope he doesn't mind that though. :unsure:

i don't understand why should he have problem with that... come on, we are fans we support him and we have news from him rarely..that's why we make  screenshots. Besides,if he has a problem with that let's tweet us:P  He is the lucky luke of the guns he deletes tweets faster than his shadow.

• Haha 3