Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

I was drunk last night woke up and saw that he tweeted and deleted the video.. I can’t believe he tweeted out Happy News Year!! I thought I was still drunk when I read that...

i was surprised he tweeted..he didn’t tweet anything for Christmas.. does anyone no if he celebrates Christmas?

i am wondering if he will be tweeting more videos out.

Happy New Years to everyone in this forum.. I am so glad we have this forum to talk about our darling Izzy.. 

love him in his orange coat..

i didn’t have to use my super power to get him to tweet!!:lol:l:lol:

izzy if your reading this please tweet more songs and please post a video of you playing in your kitchen... 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Whenever Izzy’s posting a video of him playing in his kitchen we know for sure he’s reading here. :lol: 

He is reading this forum he tweeted out a shout out to mygnrforum.. I am assuming it’s towards us not the whole forum.. the other parts on the forum really don’t talk about him like we do..

i also wish he would get an account here and we can communicate with him.. I would ask him if he will be going on tour and do a us tour. I would go to every concert I could go to.. I will be broke after that but it would be worth it

Edited by Stizzyfan01
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

He is reading this forum he tweeted out a shout out to mygnrforum.. I am assuming it’s towards us not the whole forum.. the other parts on the forum really don’t talk about him like we do..

i also wish he would get an account here and we can communicate with him.. I would ask him if he will be going on tour and do a us tour. I would go to every concert I could go to.. I will be broke after that but it would be worth it

Sorry to destroy dreams here but I doubt he’s giving a shoutout to a thread with mostly females drooling over !him - when they’re not questioning his pimping out girls, that is. Lol

i hope he can feel the love here (not only the drooling) - for his music and himself. 

• Like 1

Check this out. @Izzyarg shared this on twitter yesterday. It's a perscope that is probably expire soon.

There's Riki Rachtman talking about is old club Bordello in the late 80s, sounds great, also sleazy. lol Of course. Formerly it used to be a lesbian strip club. So he and Izzy used to go there and drink wine... Haha. I can just picture that. :facepalm::D

• Haha 1

Well, the song was Crazy Horses by The Osmonds and according to Wikipedia:

Jay Osmond said, "Crazy Horses was way ahead of its time. It’s a song about ecology and the environment: those “crazy horses, smoking up the sky” are gas-guzzling cars, destroying the planet with their fumes. We shot the record sleeve in a junkyard, surrounded by big old cars."

3 hours ago, Padme said:

Sorry I'm confused. Is Izzy writing songs about the environment?

Seems so, doesn't it? Maybe because of the fires in Ojai?

5 minutes ago, starlight said:

are the pics with the orange jacket recent ? I haven't seen pictures of Izzy in a while, not sure about the truck driver outfit he's wearing :lol:

They were around for a couple of years. The most recent things I've seen of Izzy are his videos from late 2016.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Padme said:

Sorry I'm confused. Is Izzy writing songs about the environment?

18 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Seems so, doesn't it? Maybe because of the fires in Ojai?

Nooooo!! The song is of a band called The Osmonds. He posted the video from YouTube. It's a song from 1972.

Just now, kkferro72 said:

Nooooo!! The song is of a band called The Osmonds. He posted the video from YouTube. It's a song from 1972.

Ah sorry, I misunderstood the question. I know it's a cover. But he uses covers to express himself, too. As we know of "Take a look at the guy", "Stuck in the middle with you", etc. etc. ;) 

2 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Οκ... we asked him to tweet and he did it.. he is not listening to me he usually listens you @kkferro72, so asked him to give us a live video or a recent picture.. :hahafyou:and i promise i will not speak a word again about gold sandals..

LMAO!! I wish! Unfortunately I think we're most likely getting more golden sandals talk than a new video or picture of him. :rofl-lol:

• Haha 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdZZTUxC7dY

And I stand corrected...Izzy did do a version of this song. Good choice because it's actually a song I like. 

If he does anymore videos like this, I'd like to see his  version of "Spirit In The Sky" by Norman Greenbaum or even "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas.

• Like 3