Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Rayno said:

True. And I also mean Axl chose Gilby and Richard also because they look similar to Izzy. I know it sounds funny or ridiculous, but I really mean it was on purpose. I am pretty sure THOUSANDS of people attending GN'R concerts think it's Izzy up there playing next to Duff. They don't read magazines or anything.

You're not alone in that thinking ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jasmineneedspatience said:

Thank you for sharing those pictures! Some if them were new to me and this one is just...:wub: 

(Also, hello everyone! Have been lurking here for a while :ph34r: @Darkenchantress has been encouraging me to post here more x)

Welcome!! :hug:

1 minute ago, Rayno said:

True. And I also mean Axl chose Gilby and Richard also because they look similar to Izzy. I know it sounds funny or ridiculous, but I really mean it was on purpose. I am pretty sure THOUSANDS of people attending GN'R concerts think it's Izzy up there playing next to Duff. They don't read magazines or anything.

Sad but true. Almost every person I know that is a casual fan (only knows the hits, slash & axl, etc..) thinks Izzy is still in the band. lol Even the people taking pictures with Fortus on instagram tag Izzy and will argue that it's him.

I like Richard... even his spasms sometimes. :smiley-confused2: But I would still rather have Izzy up there any day.

• Like 2

Somebody posted in the Women's thread that Izzy might be at the Spain, Portugal & London shows. So I'm assuming if he did go that would mean 1-2 song guest spots only. :facepalm:

I wouldn't want to tweet him about the rumors. If you read his mentions on twitter people have never left him alone about coming back to GNR since he opened his account. If people keep bugging him non stop about it I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back into hiding. :shrugs:

I'm more interested if there are more solo songs coming or not.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Somebody posted in the Women's thread that Izzy might be at the Spain, Portugal & London shows.

You wanna me to faint? Even if it's just for 2 songs and I want him full time and it's kind of a blasphemy if he's there and other guy is playing the songs he wrote while he just gets 2, I'll faint right there. My heart won't be strong enough for 4/5, it won't :drool:

Anyway, I find that very odd and hard to believe. First because it's Izzy and as much as it hurts to say this, I really don't think he wants to be a part of this reunion in the terms it was negotiated. Second because it's Portugal - we are kinda peripheral in Europe, let alone european shows, why should we get Izzy out of nowhere? London, on the other hand, I wouldn't be that surprised.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

You wanna me to faint? Even if it's just for 2 songs and I want him full time and it's kind of a blasphemy if he's there and other guy is playing the songs he wrote while he just gets 2, I'll faint right there. My heart won't be strong enough for 4/5, it won't :drool:

Anyway, I find that very odd and hard to believe. First because it's Izzy and as much as it hurts to say this, I really don't think he wants to be a part of this reunion in the terms it was negotiated. Second because it's Portugal - we are kinda peripheral in Europe, let alone european shows, why should we get Izzy out of nowhere? London, on the other hand, I wouldn't be that surprised.

He said in an interview once that he likes Portugal and Spain so it wouldn't surprise me too much. Plus the guy likes traveling. All I have to say is if he does show you guys better report back! You can faint after you take pictures for us. lol :P

6 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Somebody posted in the Women's thread that Izzy might be at the Spain, Portugal & London shows. So I'm assuming if he did go that would mean 1-2 song guest spots only. :facepalm:

I wouldn't want to tweet him about the rumors. If you read his mentions on twitter people have never left him alone about coming back to GNR since he opened his account. If people keep bugging him non stop about it I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back into hiding. :shrugs:

I'm more interested if there are more solo songs coming or not.

I just woke up and I see this. Im fuckin' freaking out :wow: I also have mixed feelings. I don't want him to be doing guests spots like Steven, but I'd kill to see him live, omg!!!

• Like 2

Have you guys seen who started these Izzy rumours? A girl on Instagram posted it and said she read it on 'a page' so I assume that trails us right back to the forums we read. 

I seriously doubt he would only be playing a song or two like Steven. Not when he already played so many with fake guns, I would expect at least the same amount. That's if he were to turn up which I really don't think is going to happen. Ever. :( 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

42 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Have you guys seen who started these Izzy rumours? A girl on Instagram posted it and said she read it on 'a page' so I assume that trails us right back to the forums we read. 

I seriously doubt he would only be playing a song or two like Steven. Not when he already played so many with fake guns, I would expect at least the same amount. That's if he were to turn up which I really don't think is going to happen. Ever. :( 

Most likely leads us back to this thread. lol We're getting our hopes up off of our own rumors now. :lol:

Jokes aside, I completely agree with you. I just don't see any signs that he is going to show up. Nobody even knows if they're talking to each other anymore as friends much less trying to work out guest spots. :cry:

• Like 2

I think the fact that he didn't show up to the LA or San Fran shows kind of speaks for itself. But I agree @Jane M. I have a feeling this whole tour there are going to be a ton of "A FAN SAW IZZY AT THEIR HOTELS!!" posts and it will always end up being Fortus as usual. lol

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think the fact that he didn't show up to the LA or San Fran shows kind of speaks for itself. But I agree @Jane M. I have a feeling this whole tour there are going to be a ton of "A FAN SAW IZZY AT THEIR HOTELS!!" posts and it will always end up being Fortus as usual. lol

:lol:

That was so funny when we got the "grumpy Izzy" sighting.

Turns out it must've been Dizzy. 

Poor Izzy lol

• Like 2

I agree with all of u.. i just want Izzy to clarify that he is not in the tour so people won't say I see Izzy but most likely is his look alike fortus or start rumors he going to show up here or there.  That is what I meant in my last post.  I don't see him doing any concerts but rumors are starting.. I am enjoying more of his tweets and releasing song.. I wish he would do some touring even small venues..

Iwould pay to see him way before a Guns N' Roses concert.. (my opinion)

i wish he would tweet with emojis..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

I agree with all of u.. i just want Izzy to clarify that he is not in the tour so people won't say I see Izzy but most likely is his look alike fortus or start rumors he going to show up here or there.  That is what I meant in my last post.  I don't see him doing any concerts but rumors are starting.. I am enjoying more of his tweets and releasing song.. I wish he would do some touring even small venues..

Iwould pay to see him way before a Guns N' Roses concert.. (my opinion)

i wish he would tweet with emojis..

His next tweet ---> "No. ????"

Maybe if we get lucky he got in touch with that festival that wanted him to come play. They said all expenses paid so maybe he will be interested.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

His next tweet ---> "No. ????"

Maybe if we get lucky he got in touch with that festival that wanted him to come play. They said all expenses paid so maybe he will be interested.

:lol: I can definitely see it!

What festival is that?? I know of some festival in Spain, Azkena Rock Fest, they tweeted Izzy saying they'd love to have him but as far as I know, all the bands have been announced already.

OK, now that the first excitement has cooled down, I agree with all of you. It's probably bullshit if it started on IG. A lot of people there have no clue at all, they keep posting pics of Fortus thinking it's Izzy, i even had a little argument with a girl once cause she lkept posting pics of Fortus and saying that Izzy was there :P

• Like 3