Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Alright, whatever floats your boat. :lol: I have zero feelings for Steven as a man. I'll never understand you.

Izzy has got a soulful smile, always. To me he is just :wub::drool:

Steven's smile is adorable. I love it. But it sends me a childish vibe. But Izzy's is a whole different story... :wub:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Those "reaction" buttons on the bottom right should have this one :drool: as an option!!!

I looooove all the pics but I'm obsessed with the second. I love that photoshoot. What a day! It's the Izzyconda day and he's unbearably hot in all the pictures. :drool:

OMG, that was Izzycondaday, of course! I didn't even notice. All I could see was this smooth chest. :facepalm::wub: 

Also, how stylish he was! I wanna see more of that shoot. 

Just now, cindy1985 said:

Steven: you want him as your pal or your big brother.. very friendly guy ..very happy and very polite.....i cant look him as man... He is not my type..

Out of likes but exactly how I feel. Love Steven and would like to give him a big hug for his birthday. 

23 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

OMG, that was Izzycondaday, of course! I didn't even notice. All I could see was this smooth chest. :facepalm::wub: 

I could only find these two now.

tumblr_p2z2l9JEL11wsljrxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2z2kzacl81wsljrxo1_400.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I’m not sure I would want to meet any of these guys, It’s a bit like reading autobiographies of your hero’s and you come to realise you probably wouldn’t like them in real life. 

I 've met steven is exactly what you see in pics very friendly ,willing to sign autographs or photos

Guys... I meant his smile is the best because of how infectious it is. You can't help but be happy around him because he's always so excited and smiling.

I wasn't hitting on the man or saying Im attracted to him. :facepalm::lol:

Edited by Zoot
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Guys... I meant his smile is the best because of how infectious it is. You can't help but be happy around him because he's always so excited and smiling.

I wasn't hitting on the man or saying Im attracted to him. :facepalm::lol:

Right :lol: What are you all talking about? Can't you like a smile cause it makes you also smile, and not because it makes you weak at the knees? :P

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Being new here, I did just have to search the forum to see what "Izzycondaday" was...:o

I don't think I'd ever seen that photo... somehow. Or maybe I'd seen a cropped version. 

Anywaaaaaay....

Back on topic... Steven's happiness/smile is infectious @Zoot

And I loved the crowd reaction when he came out and played with them last tour. I hope he's happy these days.

• Like 1

Just now, kkferro72 said:

Out of likes but exactly how I feel. Love Steven and would like to give him a big hug for his birthday. 

I could only find these two now.

tumblr_p2z2kzacl81wsljrxo1_400.jpg

Izzy with this fossil of a ghettoblaster is so adorable. I know it's meant badass and cool and all. But all I can see is a boy from the early 80s in love with his thingy that can be LOUD :wub:

Thanks for the pics. I couldn't find any more Izzyconda-Rooftop-Day pics...

9 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I’m not sure I would want to meet any of these guys, It’s a bit like reading autobiographies of your hero’s and you come to realise you probably wouldn’t like them in real life. 

1 minute ago, Archtop said:

I think Steven must be a headache to be around for any length of time, his wife must be made of strong stuff. 

I think so too. I will never meet any of them. But I think it's likely I don't like them... I think they all are very likely a headache to be with - for their own reasons each. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Right :lol: What are you all talking about? Can't you like a smile cause it makes you also smile, and not because it makes you weak at the knees? :P

I hate to tell you but Steven's smile creeps me out a little. I don't like a man-child. Sorry :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Leave steven alone, ya bullies! :lol::bitchfight:

----

Sooooo... I just saw in D&N that the infamous 2006 groupie, Roxana is going to be the next guest on the Appetite for Distortion GNR podcast.

This is going to be a mess. :lol:

giphy.gif

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I hate to tell you but Steven's smile creeps me out a little. I don't like a man-child. Sorry :smiley-confused2:

Toriii! It's his birthday, give the man a break :lol:

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

Sooooo... I just saw in D&N that the infamous 2006 groupie, Roxana is going to be on the Appetite for Distortion GNR podcast. This is going to be a mess. :lol:

Geez...That's gonna be interesting :scared: Women's Thread is going to have a busy week, I can feel it :awesomeface:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Toriii! It's his birthday, give the man a break :lol:

Oh shit, I'm sorry!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4898870

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Geez...That's gonna be interesting :scared: Women's Thread is going to have a busy week, I can feel it :awesomeface:

Gonna need a day off at least. Priorities! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

3 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I wonder if she is going to bring up her bday message to Slash last year? :lol:

I forgot all about that one. I remember the fuss it made in the WT though. I wonder if she can tell anything else on Izzy. Or the wife/girlfriend she has seen him with in 2006. Do you think she saw any of the guys later on?

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I forgot all about that one. I remember the fuss it made in the WT though. I wonder if she can tell anything else on Izzy. Or the wife/girlfriend she has seen him with in 2006. Do you think she saw any of the guys later on?

Supposedly she hooked up with Matt Sorum, Steven and Slash after that tour. I'm pretty sure the only GNR guy she hasn't been with is Axl & Izzy.

Edited by Zoot