Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

14 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

What people are sayin' about Chalo is true. I offered to help him and to start a GoFund ... cause he was really sick. His Sister said it was related to heart issues. The thing is that he was asking for help and only a few cared, and when I said to him: Chalo please let me help you, I wanna start a go fund if you want. He called me but I couldn't answer the call cause my internet connection was terrible, and when I explained that to him, he didn't answer to me anymore... I can imagine how alone he was feeling... I hope that Iz didn't get mad about my tweets replying a girl who said that he was acting cold ... I was pissed cause she was judging without knowing and I guess it was worse cause he deleted those tweets, but I'm really sad about how the whole situation was... I'm writing this here cause I think the best is to people know the truth of what happened, and I'm sorry if Izzy felt bad about it, I just though it was unfair, because chalo and him had good memories of each other and now a bunch of people is saying shit about Izzy and the truth is that he had a lot of closer friends reading about his situation on FB everyday and they didn't do a thing... and according to Chalo, he and Izzy didn't speak in years, he even said that on a lot of interviews. So I'm sorry for saying this but I have to, I feel so angry that I can't even sleep, I have to do this in memory of Chalo.

I saw that conversation between you and that girl - nobody knows how Izzy was feeling and it's hard to express emotion in a couple of tweets and to be fair, Izzy isn't exactly a man of many words on Twitter anyway. She wasnt really been fair to you or him. Between comments like those and the inevitable ones about GnR, Izzy has now deleted some of his tweets. It's hardly surprising he doesn't really put himself "out there" much. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Izzyarg said:

What people are sayin' about Chalo is true. I offered to help him and to start a GoFund ... cause he was really sick. His Sister said it was related to heart issues. The thing is that he was asking for help and only a few cared, and when I said to him: Chalo please let me help you, I wanna start a go fund if you want. He called me but I couldn't answer the call cause my internet connection was terrible, and when I explained that to him, he didn't answer to me anymore... I can imagine how alone he was feeling... I hope that Iz didn't get mad about my tweets replying a girl who said that he was acting cold ... I was pissed cause she was judging without knowing and I guess it was worse cause he deleted those tweets, but I'm really sad about how the whole situation was... I'm writing this here cause I think the best is to people know the truth of what happened, and I'm sorry if Izzy felt bad about it, I just though it was unfair, because chalo and him had good memories of each other and now a bunch of people is saying shit about Izzy and the truth is that he had a lot of closer friends reading about his situation on FB everyday and they didn't do a thing... and according to Chalo, he and Izzy didn't speak in years, he even said that on a lot of interviews. So I'm sorry for saying this but I have to, I feel so angry that I can't even sleep, I have to do this in memory of Chalo.

Thanks for saying that, my dear. How crushing that you tried to help and technics failed. WTF! Poor Chalo. What a grim situation. Why wouldn’t he get back to you? Thanks for trying though, sweet woman. :hug: I felt so bad for Charlie when I read those comments and cries for help. How weird - friends could read his situation on his facebook and didn’t do anything? Why would noone set up a freaking crowdfunding? I’m speechless about that.

I’m so sorry if Izzy feels bad about that. He really shouldn’t. He knows that crazy people will always judge about things they cannot know anything about. I was glad he tweeted. I knew they didn’t speak for years, everybody knows that. He doesn’t speak to anyone really. I get mad with those people. They just drive him to go deeper into his cave and I dread that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

I believe Jimmy said in an interview that Izzy hadn't spoken to Chalo since the band broke up, so I'm sure Izzy was just as out of the loop as we were. But I do see where the girl was coming from about the tweets. They did seem impersonal, but knowing that Izzy hadn't spoken to Chalo in many years + the fact that Izzy is always a little awkward. I wasn't too surprised by that. I think Izzy meant well with the tweets and that's what matters.

At this point, I think people are just grieving and they want somebody to blame because this shouldn't have happened... but we can't sit around blaming people. That isn't going to bring him back. I just hope that going forward if something happens like this again that people speak up. 

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 1

Lol...When I first looked at it I thought they switched Izzy's skull for Frank's. I was so ready to be pissed :P Then I realized they putted red beards on all of them and a shamrock on Izzy's hat (is this a hint for something?) :lol: Happy St. Patrick's Day ☘️☘️☘️

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They're all leprechauns :lol:

13 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It's a leprechaun thing

image.png

Alright, thanks. :lol: That explains the hats not Axl’s hair. Also, is there a St. Patrick’s day for sober alcoholics? lol As far as I know only Axl can drink.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Alright, thanks. :lol: That explains the hats not Axl’s hair. Also, is there a St. Patrick’s day for sober alcoholics? lol As far as I know only Axl can drink.

The hair just looks the same as always to me.

I didn't realise St Patrick's Day is such a huge deal, it's not where I live, seems it is in America? 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The hair just looks the same as always to me.

I didn't realise St Patrick's Day is such a huge deal, it's not where I live, seems it is in America? 

Yes, there are tons of people of Irish descent here in the US, and many more that claim it.  Kiss me, I'm Irish!  :kiss:

My town has an annual parade, and of course Chicago has a big parade and dyes the river green.  

chicago green river.jpg

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, triad said:

Yes, there are tons of people of Irish descent here in the US, and many more that claim it.  Kiss me, I'm Irish!  :kiss:

My town has an annual parade, and of course Chicago has a big parade and dyes the river green.  

chicago green river.jpg

In England, it's a big thing too - irrespective of whether you've any Irish descent - it's just an excuse for a lot of people to spend the day in the pub! 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Miss_Wharton said:

In England, it's a big thing too - irrespective of whether you've any Irish descent - it's just an excuse for a lot of people to spend the day in the pub! 

Exactly...I feel it's the same way in the US. An excuse to drink. They also use Cinco de Mayo as that same excuse! 😁

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

Lol...When I first looked at it I thought they switched Izzy's skull for Frank's. I was so ready to be pissed :P Then I realized they putted red beards on all of them and a shamrock on Izzy's hat (is this a hint for something?) :lol: Happy St. Patrick's Day ☘️☘️☘️

I'm flying home to see The Stones in Croke Park May 17 and London on the 22.....Maybe it's a hint that they will be supporting The Stones in Croker as a warm up show for their European Tour.....

AC/DC supported The Stones maybe 10 years ago.

( clutching at straws to justify the F**kin $ I'm  spending going to see a band in their 70s) 😂

Axl & Slash could come out and play sympathy for the devil with the stones. The healing process come full f**kin circle.... Peace on earth & good will to all men, bollocks like that. 

I wonder if Guns will still be touring in their 70s...... 

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

I'm flying home to see The Stones in Croke Park May 17 and London on the 22.....Maybe it's a hint that they will be supporting The Stones in Croker as a warm up show for their European Tour.....

AC/DC supported The Stones maybe 10 years ago.

( clutching at straws to justify the F**kin $ I'm  spending going to see a band in their 70s) 😂

Axl & Slash could come out and play sympathy for the devil with the stones. The healing process come full f**kin circle.... Peace on earth & good will to all men, bollocks like that. 

I wonder if Guns will still be touring in their 70s...... 

Ha!  I've also spent a small fortune on tickets to sit at the back of Old Trafford (cock up with the pre-sale tickets) and watch the Stones and then GnR at Donnington four days later. It'll be great if someone half decent turned up at the Stones as a special guest and more bands I actually like are announced for the Saturday at Download to justify that expense! 

• GNFNR 1

27 minutes ago, Archtop said:

No need to justify this to yourself, there are certain bands you have to see if you have the oppertunity, I can't afford it this time so very jealous. 

The whole Chalo history is so unfortunate, but nobody should be held accountable for not helping, just because they were past band members. The JuJu hounds history is weird, why Jimmy and Chalo never spoke to Izzy again speaks volumes. People attacking Izzy because his high profile, and seemingly should be able to afford to help,  I don't understand this mentality if you have no contact with someone for 30 years do you immediately run to thier rescue if they need help? I bet we all hope we would, especially if we were in a position too, but in reality if there's some old wounds would we really :shrugs:

I thought Izzy tweets lacked sentiment, but we all deal with the loss of friends old or new in different ways, but he did acknowledge his passing, which is more than I thought he would do. 

Jimmy is apparently writing his biography so hopefully we will get some background to all of this.

The bolded. Yes, indeed. Thanks for being open about it. I thought so, too. I guess we all did. I loved his tweets for the fact he offered condolences to family, friends and fans and that he took the time to squeeze out some memories about Charlie. To me that was fine and fair enough for a guy he hasn’t spoken to in 3 decades. Still, there was no sentiment, no mention of whatever personal feeling in Izzy’s posts and for some reason that sets some people off and they make stupd judgements. Well, I’ve never read an interview (or song lyrics) where he did. If at all, it is between the lines and subtle. (Except anger in the GnR lyris. lol) That’s just Izzy, I guess.

As you said, @Archtop, we don't know wtf went down with Chalo / Jimmy and Izzy. Izzy works with Rick and Taz and those guys for decades and with others not. That speaks volumes, and we all have those kind of friends / co-workers, don’t we?

I wonder if Jimmy will go into details in his book. (I didn’t know he was writing one). He seems to be very respectful and also reserved towards Izzy and the Ju Ju Hounds days on his FB. He never ever mentions Izzy’s or the bands name but writes heartfelt anecdotes about the time. Whatever that means, really, but I doubt he’d break that habit in a book.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Archtop said:

No need to justify this to yourself, there are certain bands you have to see if you have the oppertunity, I can't afford it this time so very jealous. 

The whole Chalo history is so unfortunate, but nobody should be held accountable for not helping, just because they were past band members. The JuJu hounds history is weird, why Jimmy and Chalo never spoke to Izzy again speaks volumes. People attacking Izzy because his high profile, and seemingly should be able to afford to help,  I don't understand this mentality if you have no contact with someone for 30 years do you immediately run to thier rescue if they need help? I bet we all hope we would, especially if we were in a position too, but in reality if there's some old wounds would we really :shrugs:

I thought Izzy tweets lacked sentiment, but we all deal with the loss of friends old or new in different ways, but he did acknowledge his passing, which is more than I thought he would do. 

Jimmy is apparently writing his biography so hopefully we will get some background to all of this.

Well, I found relief in your words guys thanks, I felt bad when Izzy deleted those tweets. But I thought the same, He was honest and I'm sure he wrote those tweets like that with that intention, and I thought it was unfair what that girl said.. like you said we all went through this in our lives and just because he's famous doesn't mean he's in touch with everyone and have super fun relationship with everyone, And I don't even think he knew about Chalo's illness, I'm not defending Izzy cause I don't know him but we know a lot of stories of him being generous, he helped a random mexican guy, why he wouldn't help a band mate? ... but anyway... I know this kind of stuff doesn't help to the whole "Izzy being more active on Twitter" but I just reacted as an empathic human being, not as a fan, if someone said something like that of any of you I would do the same, it was some cruel judgment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am wondering what that girl said to piss off Izzy for him to delete the tweets.. 

i thought that was really nice of Izzy to acknowledge the passing of his former band mate.. 

i hope IZZY hasn’t crawled baxk in his whole and won’t tweet for a while.. 

Izzy will probably tweet about everybody wishing him a happy birthday.. 

izzy please don’t leave us on Twitter.. I enjoy your tweets..

• Like 2

On 3/18/2018 at 1:45 AM, dgnr said:

This will lead to speculation 

This thread almost 400

My baby growing up fast

NkDODkqaOfteGbahMIapey-1heei6eEvnR-si94b

• Like 1
  • Haha 1