Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

the izzyconda is back again this thread..

Yeah, I can notice something but...

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

:wow: :lol: That’s not ... what you think it is....

Exactly. I don't know what it is but Izzyconda uses to be on the other side... :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

I guess it would be Izzy’s upper Right arm , left as you look at it, it looks like swords crossing with writing underneath. 

oh his GnR one! theres pics on this thread somewhere. I'll have a look 👀 f5d84507bc5593eec9a1563f09c718ce.jpg

Edited by janrichmond
added pic
  • Thanks 1

Steven Adler is about to tour Australia with his band to celebrate AFD 30, he will be performing it in its entirety ❤️❤️❤️ As well as Q&A. He starts off the tour with  a gig at the whisky in LA.

Thoughts, What’s the chances Izzy might join in LA?

I think some dirt might start to leak regarding the three union at some of those Q&A sessions.

In all honesty I love that Steven is throwing some shade at GnR and doing an AFD celebration for fans,  Steven understands the love and takes it upon himself to celebrate it the only way he can. Yes its a little sad he probably wouldn’t get the recognition with his own songs, but why shouldn’t he cash in as well!! I’m more excited about where this goes than the up and coming GnR dates, Stevens energy is infectious, I hope this works out for him.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

"Steven lives a very confused life."

I think Izzy has always held Steven at arm's length (seems to be the best way of dealing with him). If Izzy was upset at Slash for writing about the drugs (as per Marc Canter) in his book, I can only imagine how he felt about Steven's. Plus, it wouldn't surprise me if Izzy was a little peeved at Steven for acquiescing to Slash, Duff and Axl ("Do You Love Me?"). 

It would be nice, though. I honestly don't care if he ever makes a GNR appearance again, but I hate the idea that he may never make another public appearance at all.

That said, I hope this works out for Steven, too, and that it brings him some joy and peace with the situation.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Archtop said:

Steven Adler is about to tour Australia with his band to celebrate AFD 30, he will be performing it in its entirety ❤️❤️❤️ As well as Q&A. He starts off the tour with  a gig at the whisky in LA.

Thoughts, What’s the chances Izzy might join in LA?

I think some dirt might start to leak regarding the three union at some of those Q&A sessions.

In all honesty I love that Steven is throwing some shade at GnR and doing an AFD celebration for fans,  Steven understands the love and takes it upon himself to celebrate it the only way he can. Yes its a little sad he probably wouldn’t get the recognition with his own songs, but why shouldn’t he cash in as well!! I’m more excited about where this goes than the up and coming GnR dates, Stevens energy is infectious, I hope this works out for him.

8 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

"Steven lives a very confused life."

I think Izzy has always held Steven at arm's length (seems to be the best way of dealing with him). If Izzy was upset at Slash for writing about the drugs (as per Marc Canter) in his book, I can only imagine how he felt about Steven's. Plus, it wouldn't surprise me if Izzy was a little peeved at Steven for acquiescing to Slash, Duff and Axl ("Do You Love Me?"). 

It would be nice, though. I honestly don't care if he ever makes a GNR appearance again, but I hate the idea that he may never make another public appearance at all.

That said, I hope this works out for Steven, too, and that it brings him some joy and peace with the situation.

The arm’s length thing, definitely. I doubt Izzy would show up on a show that might get publicity like that. Why on earth he has been on the Palm Springs Festival is Izzylogic only Izzy understands.

„Do you love me“ - what did Steven do with Slash, Duff and Axl? Didn’t understand that...

I do hope it works out for Steven. I wish him all the best.

I dread the thought but I guess it’s very possible he might never make another public appearance at all. He seems to be uninterested in ever playing music on a stage. Why is he not even doing little gigs around LA with his friend musicians? Dammit. How can he even stand being so fucking reclusive as an artist?! He probably doesn’t even consider himself an artist anymore. Don’t tell me he owes nothing to his fans. Don’t care. I’m bloody pissed* about never having the chance to seeing Izzy live on stage.

*changes into feeling sad about it. Depends on the day, You know what I mean.

:max:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

fo rsome reason even izzy who is a cool guy prefers cooperation with matt than steven.. Probably fans like steven but this is not an evidence about his professionalism to the other members. I dont believe that he is going to participtate in any event with steven...More possible to see him with aerosmith or hollywood vampires.

1 hour ago, cindy1985 said:

fo rsome reason even izzy who is a cool guy prefers cooperation with matt than steven.. Probably fans like steven but this is not an evidence about his professionalism to the other members. I dont believe that he is going to participtate in any event with steven...More possible to see him with aerosmith or hollywood vampires.

Earlier this year, Adler was interviewed and came out with: “This whole GN’R thing, trust me – in 2016 and 2017, them not using me and Izzy [Stradlin], that would have been the perfect excuse for me to go off and start drinking and drugging".... 

Imagine being Izzy - whose spent a long time clean and sober - listening to Steven coming out with this and Izzy running a mile. When I was younger, I certainly had my moments with dabbling and booze, and now I'm (much) older and a clean living hippy,  I wouldn't even want to be in the same room as someone who said this nevermind a tour, so I can't really blame Izzy on that score. Plus, I think Matt's style is certainly leans more towards Izzy's style now. 

Saying that though - Steven was the drummer in my favourite band, a childhood idol of sorts, his picture still hangs on my wall and I wish him nothing but the very best of luck with everything in his life! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miss_Wharton said:

Earlier this year, Adler was interviewed and came out with: “This whole GN’R thing, trust me – in 2016 and 2017, them not using me and Izzy [Stradlin], that would have been the perfect excuse for me to go off and start drinking and drugging".... 

Imagine being Izzy - whose spent a long time clean and sober - listening to Steven coming out with this and Izzy running a mile. When I was younger, I certainly had my moments with dabbling and booze, and now I'm (much) older and a clean living hippy,  I wouldn't even want to be in the same room as someone who said this nevermind a tour, so I can't really blame Izzy on that score. Plus, I think Matt's style is certainly leans more towards Izzy's style now. 

Saying that though - Steven was the drummer in my favourite band, a childhood idol of sorts, his picture still hangs on my wall and I wish him nothing but the very best of luck with everything in his life! 

Do.you believe that if the three guys call him and tell him to participate in this tour steven won't.. ???he is the only guy.from five who really wants the reunion... Also, as fas as i remember he appeared in some shows...personally i dont think  he is reliable....

16 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Do.you believe that if the three guys call him and tell him to participate in this tour steven won't.. ???he is the only guy.from five who really wants the reunion... Also, as fas as i remember he appeared in some shows...personally i dont think  he is reliable....

Hmmm... I don't know. I gave up trying to second guess what this band do a long time ago! I think Adler would like a reunion, but whether he could handle the pressure of it.... I don't think he could. Personally. 

• Like 1