Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Happy Birthday Izzy!

Happy Birthday Izzy Stradlin

I haven't posted anything here for ages...I seem to have some kind of block.

I'm glad you guys have kept this thread alive.  

PS. someone on http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/happy-birthday-izzy-stradlin.135593/

have posted this for Izzy's birthday some years ago: 

[âIMG]

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Happy birthday to the guy who grabbed my heart from the moment I opened up the Lies album given to me by my boyfriend as a birthday gift in 1989.

tumblr_p6vptdLQju1wsljrxo1_400.jpg

When I looked to "the one in black with the cigarette" I knew I was lost. And I still am. :wub:

I wish only the best to you, Izzy. Love, happiness, health, respect, etc. And, in the name of my biggest fear, I ask you to never stop making music and never, ever, disappear. Happy birthday!!! :takethat::takethat::takethat:

It was love at first sight..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Happy birthday to the guy who grabbed my heart from the moment I opened up the Lies album given to me by my boyfriend as a birthday gift in 1989.

tumblr_p6vptdLQju1wsljrxo1_400.jpg

When I looked to "the one in black with the cigarette" I knew I was lost. And I still am. :wub:

I wish only the best to you, Izzy. Love, happiness, health, respect, etc. And, in the name of my biggest fear, I ask you to never stop making music and never, ever, disappear. Happy birthday!!! :takethat::takethat::takethat:

Same here! I don't mind admitting that when I was a teenager and I realised I could get served in bars, I definitely stole more than a bit of Izzy's style - lots of black (including the hair!) leopard print coats, hats and waistcoats - never had any yellow leather pants though! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Miss_Wharton said:

Same here! I don't mind admitting that when I was a teenager and I realised I could get served in bars, I definitely stole more than a bit of Izzy's style - lots of black (including the hair!) leopard print coats, hats and waistcoats - never had any yellow leather pants though! :lol:

I'm out of likes but I confess that I wore the complete "rojo pantalones" outfit in more than one occasion. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kkferro72 said:

I'm out of likes but I confess that I wore the complete "rojo pantalones" outfit in more than one occasion. :lol:

I still wore the classic hat.. and i have also red and yellow pants... I have to complete my collection with something animal print. Generally this photo has something sexual in the atmosphere

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tori72 said:

and pantaloons rojos

Toriiii, only noticing this now, you traitor!! What exactly are you doing here? Pantaloons rojos???? What the hell is that? It's rojo patalones :max: Do we need to have this argument again? :P 

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I forgot to post this here :facepalm:. I guess this thread is more appropriate for secret pics of Izzy's bday party. :ph34r:

Happy birthday, Izzy.fest42.giffest31.gif

Awesome, Andy :lol::lol: Thank you for this :hug:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I forgot to post this here :facepalm:. I guess this thread is more appropriate for secret pics of Izzy's bday party. :ph34r:

Happy birthday, Izzy.fest42.giffest31.gif

APGoR9G.jpg

Bl7XTZu.jpg

Bah hah hah, I love the party hat on top Izzy’s hat 😄😆