Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

I "stole" this from the main section as the ninja I am :ph34r: It's about Dust and bones and there are a couple parts talking about Izzy. (There's probably a way to quote the post here directly but I don't know how to do it :shrugs: Credit to sidman69)

This week I'm looking back at Dust N' Bones including Axl getting into an arguement with a fan during a live performance of the song. I also look at the book of the same name as the song that was supposed to be released about Izzy. 

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I "stole" this from the main section as the ninja I am :ph34r: It's about Dust and bones and there are a couple parts talking about Izzy. (There's probably a way to quote the post here directly but I don't know how to do it :shrugs: Credit to sidman69)

Just hit the + sign and the quote will follow you to any different hread.

Does that make sense? I hope:)

• Like 1

? Ha, safe space.

I tried to get in contact with black market publishing about a year back to try and get my hands on copy of the Dust and Bones book, didn't lead anywhere though. 

There was also apparently a copy floating around a collectors site several years ago, the person who had access to the copy seemed quite genuine It was a very long time ago and I have never been able to find the Internet discussion about it again so I never did work out if was for real or a scam. 

I think in the end that Izzy managed to get it blocked, It was discussed on here.

Edited by Archtop
Sp

This is the first day I've ever run out of likes.  You ladies are getting shit done in the other thread though. 

Izzy can't play? As soon as that's hauled out by someone I lose patience. 

Dust n Bones live version is my favorite Guns song. More Izzy less Axl. It's admittedly my rage song, though. Anyone around me hears it they know to GTFO.  :)

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Just hit the + sign and the quote will follow you to any different hread.

Does that make sense? I hope:)

It makes sense! :lol: I'll try next time.

4 hours ago, Archtop said:

? Ha, safe space.

I tried to get in contact with black market publishing about a year back to try and get my hands on copy of the Dust and Bones book, didn't lead anywhere though. 

There was also apparently a copy floating around a collectors site several years ago, the person who had access to the copy seemed quite genuine It was a very long time ago and I have never been able to find the Internet discussion about it again so I never did work out if was for real or a scam. 

I think in the end that Izzy managed to get it blocked, It was discussed on here.

I was just curious when I heard about that book but then I read some people saying it was awful and that Izzy would hate it so I suppose is a good thing it didn't see the light.

3 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

This is the first day I've ever run out of likes.  You ladies are getting shit done in the other thread though. 

Izzy can't play? As soon as that's hauled out by someone I lose patience. 

Dust n Bones live version is my favorite Guns song. More Izzy less Axl. It's admittedly my rage song, though. Anyone around me hears it they know to GTFO.  :)

Oh yeah, I'm done with it. Same absurd things over and over. I was gonna post there the video of Iz playing with Aerosmith in 2012 where you can clearly hear his guitar and he sounds perfectly fine. But whatever, not wasting any more of my time there, is useless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

First time I see this. They look like kids! Izzy looks so cute... Little did he know he was gonna become the leader of a cult dedicated to ruin topics all around this forum. Oh ... :awesomeface:

The thread title should be "The Whacky World of Izzy & His Fans" :lol:

• Like 2

I can't blame Izzy for being reclusive. I've noticed since a couple of days a guy tweeting him some "cryptic" messages with initials and that shit. All too dramatic. Dude, if you know him personally and it's about a common friend or something, call him, don't send him messages on twitter for everyone to see. It's fucking weird. :shrugs:

Love the new title, by the way. Probably the topic with more title changes of this forum :lol:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I can't blame Izzy for being reclusive. I've noticed since a couple of days a guy tweeting him some "cryptic" messages with initials and that shit. All too dramatic. Dude, if you know him personally and it's about a common friend or something, call him, don't send him messages on twitter for everyone to see. It's fucking weird. :shrugs:

Love the new title, by the way. Probably the topic with more title changes of this forum :lol:

He gets some weirdos on there for sure. When I was looking for that festival tweet awhile back there was a girl tweeting him that used to be his neighbor back in early GNR days saying how much she loved him and knows he's the one. She also said she was moving to LA to have another chance. It really creeped me out.

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

He gets some weirdos on there for sure. When I was looking for that festival tweet awhile back there was a girl tweeting him that used to be his neighbor back in early GNR days saying how much she loved him and knows he's the one. She also said she was moving to LA to have another chance. It really creeped me out.

Cause clearly stalking is the way to a man's heart :facepalm: I don't wanna be a smart ass but we might be talking about the same person, I mean, the guy deleted all his tweets Izzy style :P but one of them was about his friend going to LA and a couple days later he tweeted Izzy "where's she?". I promise I'm not a detective, i have the terrible habit of looking for cute pics on the Izzy tag everyday. :ph34r:

• Like 1