Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

14 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I totally get you. Even after him denying any involvement I spent the whole summer waiting for him to show up. 

Nothing happened.:max::shrugs:

After that show where he had been "spotted" with Duff and being nearly convinced he would play that night, I was so gutted when it didn't happen. I've just got it into my head now he isn't going to be coming back. Not for AFD 30 years anniversary or anything. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

Besides what @James Bond just posted he said they meshed well together and also talked again about how Slash manager approached him while he was performing with Thin Lizzy and said they wanted to steal him, he was of course in GnR at the time. He said he wouldn't do that to Axl who is his friend. Slash was there as well but he didn't speak to him. He's asked about Slash's divorce but doesn't say much on that

Also he brings up being mistaken once for Izzy when he was on his way from leaving a GnR audition heading back to finish his tour with Enrique Iglesias.

@James Bondyea seems Live Nation offers no discounts he seems they are slightly unhappy with them but doesn't say it

Poor Richard :rofl-lol:

Slash trying to make Axl's life more miserable by stealing People who close/works with Him:max:

13 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Oh it'd be great to meet some of you guys there!! :wub:

And yeah, I try to keep hope for Izzy but I know is mainly wishful thinking too. As I've also said before, I absolutely understand and respect why he isn't there. And I'll be wearing my shirt to the show, of course! :awesomeface:

with GN'R anything is possible. when i first came here no one believed Slash and Axl would ever perform together. but i went around telling everyone it WOULD happen. and it did! never give up hope ;)

28 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

IMG_4540.PNG

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::wub:

smokin' hot! *swoon*

2 hours ago, downliner said:

You joke but I actually have that as a game on my tablet :lol:

When ya click on any other skull it removes it from the screen so the idea is to find Izzy by clicking as few as possible. It was a lot of fun to create but I wasn't able to fix the last few bugs in the game due to work getting busier at the time. Just got sidetracked as I so often do ^_^

N' I'm the one who gave tht idea to You :P, But dont reveal who am I on "T" :scared::ph34r:

• Like 1

Do any of you happen to remember the radio interview Izzy did with Duff on the Japan tour? Anyone know where I could listen to it again? I remember hearing a clip of it on twitter a few months back but it seems like it's gone now. :(

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Do any of you happen to remember the radio interview Izzy did with Duff on the Japan tour? Anyone know where I could listen to it again? I remember hearing a clip of it on twitter a few months back but it seems like it's gone now. :(

Never heard of it but I'd love to, so if you find it, please, let us know :)

• Like 2