Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

50 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Did he really post that "Stradlin identity" pic? :lol: I missed that one. I love him and his sense of humour way too much.

Yep He post tht

http://www.alternativenation.net/izzy-stradlin-twitter-major-guns-n-roses-announcement/

I was wrong theres no caption

I miss this moment when Twizzy still huge N' got His own thread, People on this forum are skeptical N' think it was another Fizzy (Fake Izzy)

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't remember it having a caption? Just that he tweeted the videos. But Izzy has always had a sarcastic sense of humor so he was probably just being a smart ass.

Izzy is my favorite smart ass on planet Earth.

He should tweet that video again.:lol:

• Like 3

I'm honestly just glad that he is back in some shape or form. For awhile there I was starting to think he was retired for good or something then boom he joins twitter. Gotta love the guy for that. lol I wonder if he still races or if it's just the drones now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm honestly just glad that he is back in some shape or form. For awhile there I was starting to think he was retired for good or something then boom he joins twitter. Gotta love the guy for that. lol I wonder if he still races or if it's just the drones now.

Thx to NITL

Anyone know where N' when was the photio I just posted taken?

Edited by SerenityScorp

Ha, when I first glimpsed that photo I was wondering why Izzy was in a studio with Billy Connolly ? Sorry Taz.

I am hoping the current Izzy activity, studio pictures and sightings are leading too a new album, but then you have to wonder why release singles on I tunes? is there more money to be made by releasing music in trickles rather than picking songs you like off of an album. I have to say it's been a long time since I purchased a new album in its entirety, and if Izzy is not going to release CD's I guess doing it his way kinda makes more sense.

• Like 1