Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

The discussion comes back some time after. Have you searched the word 'sandals' with the searching engine? ;)

The search thing is sometimes very unreliable. I wanted to read through some topics again or find pictures many times but I either messed up the word or it just didn't work correctly :/

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Can’t believe how fast you found them.

That's because I have that disgrace saved on Google Drive with a suggestive title. :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Found the slipper pic too. It is pushing it but I still think it’s kinda adorable.

The bolded. Just... no. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

@kkferro72 You bet me on this. Can’t believe how fast you found them. I have to admit, they are fucking ugly and make Izzy look like a moron. I finally admit it.

Found the slipper pic too. It is pushing it but I still think it’s kinda adorable.

c66352f6f197d51803838589cb83430f.jpg

ι prefer the slippers than golden sandals... but tori WHY???:rofl-lol: 

• Haha 1

More reposting of "great" pictures of Izzy. My personal favorite, that mustache though, I still don't like it.. 

Izzy Stradlin

There was another one of these where he was shoving that fry (or whatever it is) up his nose, but I couldn't find it. Which is a shame. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Bring my boy back with his boots and his rojo pantalones please!!stop torture me:shock:

Is it really THAT bad? :lol::lol: I mean I'm not a fan of those shoes either - not at all but you gotta be joking haha

If yes, you're doing your job. Just out of likes.

9 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

More reposting of "great" pictures of Izzy. My personal favorite, that mustache though, I still don't like it.. 

Izzy Stradlin

There was another one of these where he was shoving that fry (or whatever it is) up his nose, but I couldn't find it. Which is a shame. 

Where’s the pic when he puts a french fry / chip up his nose? :facepalm::rofl-lol: