Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Izzy can spit out tunes like it's nothing. Kieth Richards of hard rock kinda deal. Too bad he couldn't join in the fun but Izzy doesn't seem like the kind of a person that even gives enough of a fuck to hold grudges so I still think there's a chance he'll do something with them in the distant future. when the bitter taste wears off a little. he's probably the best songwriter even now meaning he can have a structure of a good tune with lyrics in the time it takes Slash to come up with a cool riff.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 4

If it comes to GNR relationship it will be like this :awesomeface:

Duff --------> Slash -------> Axl----------->Izzy

Steven : Adorable little brother

After that

Duff -----------> Slash <==========> Axl

Izzy : missing

Steven : Still adorable little brother

:awesomeface:

6 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

mmmm yeah...i like them too more izzy and axl. I didnt know that for guitar...where did you read it??

I think it was in a fans video when They visiting Axl house

forgot

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Haha 2

All those pictures I've seeing of the guy and I still can't tell what color his eyes are. In most pics they look like they are dark brown.. in some pictures they seem like hazel and that last one-  it almost looks like there's some grey/green in there. Maybe his eyes are like mood rings... they keep changing color. :P

Edited by Fourteenbeers

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

All those pictures I've seeing of the guy and I still can't tell what color his eyes are. In most pics they look like they are dark brown.. some pictures they seem like hazel and that last one it almost looks like there's some grey/green in there. Maybe his eyes are like mood rings... they keep changing color. :P

They are dark green mixed with brown. So when the light doesn’t hit his eyes directly they look brown. I know someone with very similar eye color, so I’m an expert on Izzy’s eyes. :lol:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

They are dark green mixed with brown. So when the light doesn’t hit his eyes directly they look brown. I know someone with very similar eye color, so I’m an expert on Izzy’s eyes. :lol:

Thanks, now I know more about Izzy's eye color than about mine :lol:

Well, that's life, I guess...