Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, Tori72 said:

You don’t have a mirror??? :o

Yeah, I do, but I can't figure it out. Sometimes they look extremely light blue, sometimes light grey, sometimes a mix of green  and grey amd sometimes even something of the ones before mixed with brown :shrugs:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dusty Bone said:

Yeah, I do, but I can't figure it out. Sometimes they look extremely light blue, sometimes light grey, sometimes a mix of green  and grey amd sometimes even something of the ones before mixed with brown :shrugs:

Camellon hide in your eyes... or colorful lizards that Izzy chased ;)

• Haha 1

Phewwwww having free time now and sitting in my classroom, of course I have to think about possible reactions to what I wrote as a quote for the... graduation magazine? Our topic for the prom is time travels, we had to choose a time we'd like to travel to and I chose to attend a Ju Ju Hounds concert and since I barely talk about how important this music is to me with people I know in real life I really don't know how to feel about it... Damn, I have no good reason to be nervous about that but.... yeah I am XD

Edited by Dusty Bone
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...