Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cindy1985 said:

Ha ha... Yes... I love her... Where did she find all these photos??i was disapointed because i couldb find smth new... And today... Wowwwwww

I have no idea how she found those. You’re in the fb group? Who are you there? You probably told me but I forgot, sorry, I’m old :shrugs:;) 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Ohhhh...how I wish... I wish... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

time travelling machine? Yeah, me too. Fighting with the 80s girls over Izzy. Haha. I don’t think he ever was capable of having only 1 girlfriend. You know. He never had to. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

time travelling machine? Yeah, me too. Fighting with the 80s girls over Izzy. Haha. I don’t think he ever was capable of having only 1 girlfriend. You know. He never had to. :lol:

I remember a story that pamela manning said... That he asked her if he could sleep with another girl..😂😂😂

Just now, Tori72 said:

Which pic with Matt? The one in January from Palm Springs Festival? So you’re in the Izzy Fan FB Group? That’s what I meant.

Yeah! 

• Like 2