Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Hi all

been a lurker here since 2017. love the pictures and the crazy commentaries! Just wanna bring attention to this izzy and slash interview recently uploaded. you might've seen the super-blurred version before in youtube. 

also, just my personal opinion, i think izzy might not like to be interviewed because he was a bit inarticulate. at least in this interview, he seemed to have difficulty to put his meanings into words.

Edited by simning
trying to make link appear as video
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, simning said:

Hi all

been a lurker here since 2017. love the pictures and the crazy commentaries! Just wanna bring attention to this izzy and slash interview recently uploaded. you might've seen the super-blurred version before in youtube. 

also, just my personal opinion, i think izzy might not like to be interviewed because he was a bit inarticulate. at least in this interview, he seemed to have difficulty to put his meanings into words.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wm-WSUibmeM

Hello! Nice to have a lurker crawling out of the shadows! :heart: welcome to the thread, maybe? Though you've probably been following it for longer than me.

Yeah, I didn't know there was a better version now! Thank you! I'll watch it soon!

But he's still better at it than me during presentations -_- or me almost always :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, simning said:

Hi all

Welcome here and thanks so much for the vid! It’s amazing to see it in not so blurry. I can’t tell if Izzy’s inarticulate. I think he is just not a man of many words. Also he was wasted. He is livelier and more articulate in the 2006 interview. Anyway, as handsome and cool I think Izzy looks, he is 25 at the time of the video but literally looks like 45. Don’t do drugs, kids.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, simning said:

Hi all

Its a miracle that Guns n roses are still alive! 

On 12/20/2018 at 4:09 AM, janrichmond said:

Surprisingly?? you are a bad bad avocado  Izzy fan 🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑

What I mean beautiful in feminine look

Cuz He is always looks masculine

but on that pic,  Dude Looks Like A Lady :awesomeface:

On 12/20/2018 at 12:51 PM, simning said:

Hi all

HEY! WELCOME TO OUR COVEN!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: It's good to see new witch (or wizard) 

Let's do something on this thread druing chirstmas day la ke this to make Pir coven more merrier

15 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Just popped in to leave this. Somebody is wishing Happy Holidays. Does anyone know this guy?:)  

Aaand I'm heading back to Christmas table....Merry Christmas, everyone!

Always a man of very few words :lol: But it's great to hear from him :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Just popped in to leave this. Somebody is wishing Happy Holidays. Does anyone know this guy?:)  

Aaand I'm heading back to Christmas table....Merry Christmas, everyone!

Im drunk ..im drinking beers but i love him ...have good time guys!you and your families. Cheersrock4

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Should I invite Izzy to this thread??  

I... am... not... sure... :blink:

Ah, do what you want, as out of place as I tend to feel on these forums this wouldn't matter. :lol: (at least this prevents me from writing too much stuff I regret, hehe)