Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Dusty Bone Why are You confused?  😁😁

Because I don't know if I want to pray for it or not :shrugs:

I guess I'm leaning towards yes, but I enjoy his inactivity xD I mean, who of my friends can say their favorite musician posted maybe five to ten tweets this year (it's too late to count all of them, plus I got 3 hours of sleep yesterday, forgive me) and keeps deleting his tweets? Huh, I feel really special. But then again, why should I depend on him for feeling special? I decided, I will join you praying to our lord and savior. I'm not confused anymore. Not about that :P

Edited by Dusty Bone
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dusty Bone said:

Because I don't know if I want to pray for it or not :shrugs:

I guess I'm leaning towards yes, but I enjoy his inactivity xD I mean, who of my friends can say their favorite musician posted maybe five to ten tweets this year (it's too late to count all of them, plus I got 3 hours of sleep yesterday, forgive me) and keeps deleting his tweets? Huh, I feel really special. But then again, why should I depend on him for feeling special? I decided, I will join you praying to our lord and savior. I'm not confused anymore. Not about that :P

Let's pray that Our Lord N' Saviour will come N' save Us from this suffocating silence

• GNFNR 1

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Let's pray that Our Lord N' Saviour will come N' save Us from this suffocating silence

YES!!! I want Izzy to save GN'R from itself, Axl and TB. Looney Toons???? WTF? :no:

Can somebody please ask Duff, Slash or Meeghan in their social what is that all about? Did they know about it? Did they agree to such thing?

15 minutes ago, Padme said:

YES!!! I want Izzy to save GN'R from itself, Axl and TB. Looney Toons???? WTF? :no:

Can somebody please ask Duff, Slash or Meeghan in their social what is that all about? Did they know about it? Did they agree to such thing?

Oh man, it's so hilarious xD I kinda love that it happened haha

Gotta leave the second up to someone else, social media is almost nonexistent in my life.

2 hours ago, Dusty Bone said:

Oh man, it's so hilarious xD I kinda love that it happened haha

Gotta leave the second up to someone else, social media is almost nonexistent in my life.

A new song after 10 years. And it sounds like AC/DC???? On top of that featured in a cartoon that 5 year old kids watch? I really miss the days when YCBM was featured in a Terminator movie.

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Who cares what they think :lol:

Like Slash has never appeared in a cartoon.

I do. Why Axl is recording without them? How this thing came up? Why was Axl interested in doing this? Is this a hint that a new album is coming in 2019? I want the whole story behind this Axl guest appearence in a looney tunes cartoon

No Happy New year this time....

Sometimes i wonder why he still has that account. Can’t imagine him reading on twitter, especially not the tweets to him. I’m glad he’s still on it to post Christmas wishes and thank you notes for his birthday. But why?

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

No Happy New year this time....

Sometimes i wonder why he still has that account. Can’t imagine him reading on twitter, especially not the tweets to him. I’m glad he’s still on it to post Christmas wishes and thank you notes for his birthday. But why?

it is pretty sad. he deleted his New years wishes for 2018. :(

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

i just got tired waiting izzy say smth!tweeting 'happy holidays' or 'thanks' ... One year waiting him saying smth or playing music. Its not funny anymore!

I agree. it is heartbreaking... GNR fans have been constantly waiting for sth from them... always waiting... :(

• Like 1

I'm happy that i met people here from different places. I really like this thread!and Izzy is not only the reason anymore!with many of them i exchange insta and facebook.. Im going to be part of this thread but i dont except anything from Iz...  

• Like 2