Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, mugiwaraya said:

It is. It’s from the cover of the November 1992 issue of Popular 1. I don’t know how to put pictures up on here otherwise I’d show the cover. 

it's your photo...and i find it o tumblr and thank you very much!!... so...guys follow'' izzyhounds'' on instagram you can find really intersting material!!

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It isn’t very much - but Slash answers the question about Izzy here:

https://www.loudersound.com/features/the-people-vs-slash-horror-and-nudity-are-my-two-favourite-things

Well, try work it out now, asshole! There's still time!! :max: (I'm sorry Slash, I still love you baby :hug::lol:)

An off-topic but about the interview. He's absolutely right in what he says about SCOM. Even if you're tired of it - and this goes for both the band and the fans - the reaction it triggers from the crowd is something amazing to watch, everyone goes cray-cray at its first chords. It's impossible the band doesn't get off on that :headbang:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It isn’t very much - but Slash answers the question about Izzy here:

https://www.loudersound.com/features/the-people-vs-slash-horror-and-nudity-are-my-two-favourite-things

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Well, try work it out now, asshole! There's still time!! :max: (I'm sorry Slash, I still love you baby :hug::lol:)

An off-topic but about the interview. He's absolutely right in what he says about SCOM. Even if you're tired of it - and this goes for both the band and the fans - the reaction it triggers from the crowd is something amazing to watch, everyone goes cray-cray at its first chords. It's impossible the band doesn't get off on that :headbang:

„Oh Lou“ ... as if Slash was sorry and sad about it. :max: WTF is it that those guys cannot find a middle ground. Jeez.

I don’t even want Izzy back in the band badly. I wanted him on stage with them in the early days of the reunion. I want them to collaborate together and I want direct communication to us fans.

And I want Izzy to come out of his cave and play some music. Either on record or on stage or in his kitchen. :(

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Tori72 said:

„Oh Lou“ ... as if Slash was sorry and sad about it. :max: WTF is it that those guys cannot find a middle ground. Jeez.

It’s ridiculous really. 

Every one of the 5 guys has worked with each other in some way over the years - so how come it is so difficult to just have all 5 involved in some way now?! 

Why is that so complicated? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2.03.2019 at 4:00 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It’s ridiculous really. 

Every one of the 5 guys has worked with each other in some way over the years - so how come it is so difficult to just have all 5 involved in some way now?! 

Why is that so complicated? :lol:

Im afraid we ain't gonna find the truth. We 're wondering what really went on and we still don't know anything. We have to try to accept this situation( lack of informations from band), altough it is not easy . :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 19.2.2018 at 1:05 PM, Tori72 said:

Let’s say I just needed to post it here...:P

guitarist-izzy-stradlin-of-the-rock-grou

How do you like that pic? :wub:

I’m midly freaking out so I had to come here and double check. So Getty Images took Stradlins lovely pic from their plattform. You know which one. He in hat, shirt down his shoulders and, you know, hands down there. :drool:

So, was this Izzy who made them do that? I know pics get taken off the net, but usually not from Getty Image sites, right? If it was him, it’s my fault and the fact we discussed his lovely circumcizzy here. I’m sorry Izzy :( - but not sorry :shrugs:. Why do you care about that shit anyway? It’s been sitting in this world, printed or online for over 30 years. It’s not very rock n roll of you, darlin’! :P

Well anyway, discuss? What do you think. Why is it gone?

If it was him he hates me and that makes me sad. :( 

Edited by Tori72
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I’m midly freaking out so I had to come here and double check. So Getty Images took Stradlins lovely pic from their plattform. You know which one. He in hat, shirt down his shoulders and, you know, hands down there. :drool:

So, was this Izzy who made them do that? I know pics get taken off the net, but usually not from Getty Image sites, right? If it was him, it’s my fault and the fact we discussed his lovely circumcizzy here. I’m sorry Izzy :( - but not sorry :shrugs:. Why do you care about that shit anyway? It’s been sitting in this world, printed or online for over 30 years. It’s not very rock n roll of you, darlin’! :P

its not your fault of course...because almost everybody here discussed the photo... i dont think think that we did smth wrong.It was only a conversation. We had here and in facebook  hundreds conversations about his music and his talent.. or when he posted music in his account. You are such  a devoted fan..:hug: dont take it poersonally... 

47 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I'm not even sorry, Stradlin! Take the photo all you want, I've seen the circumcizzy Izzyconda and that's all that matters :max: It's not like I can't unseen it now, it's gonna be stuck in my head forever :lol:

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think it was Izzy who removed it. While it is Izzy in the photo, it’s technically not his property. It’s Marc Canter’s. And since it’s on Gettyimages, I’m pretty sure Marc sold it to Gettyimages (if Gettyimages works the same as other image hosting sites that’re similar to it) or at least has partial ownership to it. If anything, it was Marc that took it down or the site itself. 

Plus if izzy did have a problem with what you said and was able to do something regarding it, he would’ve done something long ago. So don’t beat yourself up over it :)

edit: I still see a finger that’s curled. Nothing else lol

Edited by mugiwaraya
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I'm not even sorry, Stradlin! Take the photo all you want, I've seen the circumcizzy Izzyconda and that's all that matters :max: It's not like I can't unseen it now, it's gonna be stuck in my head forever :lol:

Haha, thanks for having my back! :heart: You’re right. It’s forever stuck in my head, too. And on the internet? I mean there’s websites and tumblr... that pick is still up there.

1 hour ago, mugiwaraya said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think it was Izzy who removed it. While it is Izzy in the photo, it’s technically not his property. It’s Marc Canter’s. And since it’s on Gettyimages, I’m pretty sure Marc sold it to Gettyimages (if Gettyimages works the same as other image hosting sites that’re similar to it) or at least has partial ownership to it. If anything, it was Marc that took it down or the site itself. 

Plus if izzy did have a problem with what you said and was able to do something regarding it, he would’ve done something long ago. So don’t beat yourself up over it :)

edit: I still see a finger that’s curled. Nothing else lol

I thought about that, too. It was Marc Canter who took the pic and I wonder why he would? Did Izzy ask him to? Would Marc do as Izzy says? Am I more paranoid than my idol himself? :lol:

Thanks for answering back even though you only see finger. A circumcised finger but hey, whatever! :awesomeface: