Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

True or false? Old site from someone's blog. The manucurist and Izzy.  Ehhhhh, who knows if what is true or not on internet. I would think if true, why post all that other stuff. Truth is she met him . See picture. Truth too is that he  now would be leary of taking pictures with fans. 

55 minutes ago, Amaya said:

True or false? Old site from someone's blog. The manucurist and Izzy.  Ehhhhh, who knows if what is true or not on internet. I would think if true, why post all that other stuff. Truth is she met him . See picture. Truth too is that he  now would be leary of taking pictures with fans. 

How could anyone from the internet possibly know it if is true or not? I do believe it to be true though. :shrugs:

8 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

That's why took years for Axl to create CD,cause he didn't have Izzy to write songs and he choose sessionists.They suck,should give him any money he wants to get his ass back to GNR and write songs,GNR organization has plenty of money.

yep but TB are fucking stupid and greedy worst combination, they'll be playing bowling alleys and bar-mitzvahs within a couple years

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Izzyfan99 said:

Hi I’m new to the forum but I a huge Izzy Stradlin fan.  I wish I would of known he was playing in Atlanta this past Saturday with the RicK Richards. I would of driven to go see him.

Welcome to the forums! Good to see another fan :hug:

Wow, explain, please. What happened? I couldn't find anything about this on the internet in those few minutes :o

• Like 2

I am friends with someone on Facebook who was tagged on this post saying they were performing and they named everybody there and Izzy was one of them.  It’s a reliable source.  I don’t no the person who posted it but no the person who was tagged.  I hope you understand what I’m saying.  The pictures they posted had none of Izzy but Izzy might of said please don’t post pictures of me ( not sure if he’s like that). If I find a picture I will post it.  I no rick Richards and Izzy are close friends so I could see Izzy showing up to it if asked.

Edited by Izzyfan99
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Izzyfan99 said:

Hi I’m new to the forum but I a huge Izzy Stradlin fan.  I wish I would of known he was playing in Atlanta this past Saturday with the RicK Richards. I would of driven to go see him.

I would LOVE to know if this really happened...

• 4 weeks later...