SerenityScorp

Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This is really great stuff and pretty funny too 

Two whole hours later, and after they had managed to gall even their most devoted fans (comments like "Τhey’re playing us for wankers" and "Who do they think they are?" were flying around me in the arena), :lol:

and a singer/frontman in love with himself, who he sees as the new Messiah. 🤣

We didn't have much information then. We didn't know that they were always late and we thought they were only late for us :lol:

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

We didn't have much information then. We didn't know that they were always late and we thought they were only late for us :lol:

They were late back to93. Rumors said that axl played video games. In 2006 were on time I think. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

They were late back to93. Rumors said that axl played video games. In 2006 were on time I think. 

In 2006 there were a little late, iirc.

The rumour I remember from 1993 was that they were playing golf and having sex with groupies at the hotel :lol:

--------

This video has some pre-show footage and interviews with crew members at the Olympic Stadium a day before the show:

http://www.a-4-d.com/t3955-1993-05-31-the-o-zone-bbc-one-guns-n-roses-in-athens-slash-duff-matt-dizzy

Edited by Blackstar

25 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

In 2006 there were a little late, iirc.

The rumour I remember from 1993 was that they were playing golf and having sex with groupies at the hotel :lol:

--------

This video has some pre-show footage and interviews with crew members at the Olympic Stadium a day before the show:

http://www.a-4-d.com/t3955-1993-05-31-the-o-zone-bbc-one-guns-n-roses-in-athens-slash-duff-matt-dizz

Yeah. Probably.. I don't remember that they were late in 2006. I was so happy because izzy was there

I bet you wherever in the world Izzy is, he has no regrets about not  taking the pittance pay and being any part  of The Big3 reunion. Not a single regret.  Not a single second thought.  And not missing the pittance pay .

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

20 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This is from March 1982, in L.A. Weekly :)

1982_011.jpg

If long hair and the ability to break sticks were the only requirements I assume he got a lot of calls. Talent be damned.😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

This is from March 1982, in L.A. Weekly :)

1982_011.jpg

i haven't seen this before!

I love that Izzy is funny in his ads. Thanks a lot for sharing, @Blackstar. These are true gems. Young and funny Izzy from 82. I just can’t!!!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Was anyone tempted to call that number?😄

Pfff someone should give me his number and I'll call him

@blackstar i'm going to post this to the Izzy appreciation group in the Facebook if you don't mind. 

I would call. I leave a very simple message... We will be very happy to split the loot equally with you Izzy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

@blackstar i'm going to post this to the Izzy appreciation group in the Facebook if you don't mind. 

I don't mind at all. Of course you can share it anywhere you like :) 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

Pfff someone should give me his number and I'll call him

If you call that number it's probably Izzy on a recorded loop saying "eat more avocados."

• Haha 3

True or false? Old site from someone's blog. The manucurist and Izzy.  Ehhhhh, who knows if what is true or not on internet. I would think if true, why post all that other stuff. Truth is she met him . See picture. Truth too is that he  now would be leary of taking pictures with fans. 

55 minutes ago, Amaya said:

True or false? Old site from someone's blog. The manucurist and Izzy.  Ehhhhh, who knows if what is true or not on internet. I would think if true, why post all that other stuff. Truth is she met him . See picture. Truth too is that he  now would be leary of taking pictures with fans. 

How could anyone from the internet possibly know it if is true or not? I do believe it to be true though. :shrugs:

That's why took years for Axl to create CD,cause he didn't have Izzy to write songs and he choose sessionists.They suck,should give him any money he wants to get his ass back to GNR and write songs,GNR organization has plenty of money.

Edited by Majestic Beast