Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 social media messages a year. April, he leaves a thanks for the birthday wishes. Christmas, he leaves 2 words. It is funny,  but he really should shut down his page. What is the point to it. He does not use it.  Closing it would add to the mystery.

11 hours ago, Amaya said:

2 social media messages a year. April, he leaves a thanks for the birthday wishes. Christmas, he leaves 2 words. It is funny,  but he really should shut down his page. What is the point to it. He does not use it.  Closing it would add to the mystery.

I don't think Izzy cares about adding to the mystery. Looks like it's not calculated, he just uses his account when he has something to say and he is a man of few words.

• Like 1

On 14.5.2020 at 2:15 AM, Fourteenbeers said:

I haven't followed anything Izzy /Gn'R related for a long time, but this popped up on YT:

Release date: June 2020... 

I don't know how to feel about all these books being released about Izzy's life and career by 3rd parties. :facepalm:

I mean, he will definitely never release an autobiography or anything like that himself, so these are the closest we can get to it, but still ... :shrugs::shocked:

Edited by It's so Izzy
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:57 AM, It's so Izzy said:

I don't know how to feel about all these books being released about Izzy's life and career by 3rd parties. :facepalm:

I mean, he will definitely never release an autobiography or anything like that himself, so these are the closest we can get to it, but still ... :shrugs::shocked:

If the trailer is any indication, it looks to be compilation of stuff that has been available online for quite a while now. 

• Like 3

I agree. He is really like retired from this stuff. He lives a private life really. No social media. His other business , no one knows. I mean, really, all this  DustBones thing can say is the same old stuff. It is kind of a pointless project.

• 3 weeks later...

I read Slash interviews on line from Howard Sterns shows.  Does anyone here remember what page his sit in studio with Howard is on. Slash was talking  about in  his book  the  IzzyJizzy incident 

Edited by Amaya

On 5/20/2020 at 11:47 PM, Amaya said:

I agree. He is really like retired from this show business. He lives a private life really. No social media. His other business , no one knows. I mean, really, all this  DustBones thing can say is the same old stuff. It is kind of a pointless project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/15/2020 at 5:57 AM, It's so Izzy said:

I’m hopeful one day he will write a book. A lot of celebrities say they never will then do. Slash included. Maybe 10 years down the road. His idol Keef has even written one. 
I do think he’s maybe ashamed of some of the things he did in the past, but he’s grown so much. I’d love to hear his side of the story.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@alanna462 Regarding Izzy and a autobio. I agree , I think he is ashamed of some things he did during what was truly his young early 20s . He was not along in doing those things either. The rest of the guys were not choir boys. 
I doubt Izzy will ever write a book. All those years of the good, interesting things of the band and the music to the crazy , bad things have been written  over and over. He changed his life after  about 1989  and after UYIs,  TJJHounds , really 25 years he has been in a very private life. 

17 hours ago, Amaya said:

@alanna462 Regarding Izzy and a autobio. I agree , I think he is ashamed of some things he did during what was truly his young early 20s . He was not along in doing those things either. The rest of the guys were not choir boys. 
I doubt Izzy will ever write a book. All those years of the good, interesting things of the band and the music to the crazy , bad things have been written  over and over. He changed his life after  about 1989  and after UYIs,  TJJHounds , really 25 years he has been in a very private life. 

But I’d even love to hear about his journey to sobriety, and what he’s been up to for the last 30 years.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 11/26/2016 at 10:45 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I always found these remarks about Izzy from Mark Canter very interesting. 

IMG_2368.PNG

IMG_2367.PNG

I mean there's fragile and then there's lumping you in the same place as two of your exes :lol:

Video interviews are a big no then. 

Yeah, Marc ain’t really that bright.