2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

12 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

any US/CAD prices yet???

This is the range for the Buffalo show and I'd bet it's similar in most North American venues. I think these are the prices without the service fees:

Prices range from $39.50 to $254.50

Edited by Subtle Signs

39 minutes ago, zombux said:

Jul 4 - Czech Republic. the site is legit, they're the biggest tickets-seller in the country. haven't seen any promo here, but I've not yet been to the city center either.

http://www.ticketpro.cz/jnp/hudba/rock/2016733-guns-n-roses.html

Prague, 4 July

Site without Nighrain membership, do you think it is real?

http://www.onlineticketshop.cz/guns-n-roses-listky/letiste-letnany-praha-137930

Happy to see the Winston-salem, NC is on the list! And it's on a Friday!! :) Even better in asking time off...

Only gripe is I wished the Nighttrain pre-sale started tomorrow cause I have to ask some family if it's ok to crash at their place that weekend. And the person I would go with is not even up yet! Bottom line: Don't like the rush....

Going to London and Stockholm, still debating Paris. Also wondering whether to do Montreal or Edmonton + Vancouver. I want to go to Montreal for poutine but I've also got a cousin in Edmonton and have heard great things about Vancouver.

4 minutes ago, Amir said:

Going to London and Stockholm, still debating Paris. Also wondering whether to do Montreal or Edmonton + Vancouver. I want to go to Montreal for poutine but I've also got a cousin in Edmonton and have heard great things about Vancouver.

theres some bitchin poutine EVERYWHERE in canada !

• Like 1